12% 

Vexd's Rocket

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Half-Life        Category:   Fun Stuff       
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 11-24-2004 , 17:17   Vexd's Rocket
Reply With Quote #1

This rocket plugin was ported by me upon request by the user Spazz. This plugin makes the target a rocket by the use of "amx_rocket [target]" or "amx_vrocket [target]" - If you have any problems with this plugin, please notify me.

NOTE: DO NOT run gore mod while this plugin is running. Gore mod will conflict with this plugin therefore crashing the server.

Credits:
Vexd
slmclarengt
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (vexd_rocket.sma - 1458 views - 5.5 KB)
File Type: amx vexd_rocket.amx (5.9 KB, 339 views)

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 11-24-2004 , 18:57  
Reply With Quote #2

Code:
#include <amxmodx> 
#include <amxmisc>
#include <string>
#include <float>
[b]#include <Vexd_Utilities>[/b]
cannot use that, thats from amx. use engine and then port the rest of it over.
Veteran Member
Old 11-26-2004 , 18:51  
Reply With Quote #3

I had that feeling because I read a doc telling me not to use it but I did anyways even though i shouldnt have. For some reason, it does not compile at all and gives a variety of errors when using
Code:
engine instead of vexd_utilities
Scratch that, I believe i am supposed to change
Code:
Entvars_getvector
to
Code:
Entity_get_vector

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 11-26-2004 , 19:58  
Reply With Quote #4

gimme 5 minutes..

EDIT - done.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (vexd_rocket.sma - 1149 views - 5.5 KB)
Veteran Member
Old 11-26-2004 , 21:24  
Reply With Quote #5

Vexd includes = Engine now, you should read the include files.

slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 11-27-2004 , 21:51  
Reply With Quote #6

It is now functional and is posted in my first post the working versions. btw: thanks kingpin.

vashx
Old 11-28-2004 , 03:01  
Reply With Quote #7

could you make the vrocket controllable via the mouse like using mouse look to move it around
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 11-29-2004 , 00:16  
Reply With Quote #8

@vashx like perfect dark for nintendo 64 where you can fly the rocket where you want and you can get killed while flying it. So, if you get killed then rocket blows up. I will make it like that 'cause that sounds fun :-D

vashx
Old 12-04-2004 , 14:53  
Reply With Quote #9

also would it be possible to add a blast radius to the rockets. something like 250, 1000 blast radius from other plugins is really big. so 250 mite better.
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2004 , 00:03  
Reply With Quote #10

Ok, I have done this just for vashx. I have made it so you can fly the rocket yourself and the blast radius is 250 by 1000. I am leaving the original in contact just in-case.

NOTE: DO NOT run gore mod while this plugin is running. Gore mod will conflict with this plugin therefore crashing the server.
Attached Files
File Type: amxx vexd_rocketextra.amxx (6.4 KB, 235 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (vexd_rocketextra.sma - 1228 views - 5.9 KB)