Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[SOLVED] [Paid-REQ$$] [L4D2] Add "jimmy gibbs - horde" in Pointsystem

Post New Thread Reply   

noxman
Old 01-01-2014 , 08:57   [SOLVED] [Paid-REQ$$] [L4D2] Add "jimmy gibbs - horde" in Pointsystem
Reply With Quote #1

Hey guys,

i want to add "jimmy gibs - horde" to my point system.

e.g. i write !buy jimmyhorde in the chat, a jimmy horde with about ~10 jimmys should be spawn. Is that possible?

I can donate for this via paypal.

thanks in advance ;)
RavenDan29
Veteran Member
Old 04-01-2014 , 04:18   Re: [Paid-REQ$$] [L4D2] Add "jimmy gibbs - horde" in Pointsystem
Reply With Quote #2

Have you been playing on a simiancage server lol, wish I know those b*st*rds keep it a secret that how do they do resurrection on the buy menu to?
Old 04-01-2014 , 10:58   Re: [Paid-REQ$$] [L4D2] Add "jimmy gibbs - horde" in Pointsystem
Reply With Quote #3

You could implement the function from Atomics Spawn Uncommon Infected plugin.

If you want to be real lazy, just install Atomics plugin, then in your own buy plugin add a menu option called "Buy Jimmy horde" which executes ServerCommand("sm_spawnuncommonhorde jimmy").

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenDan29 View Post
how do they do resurrection on the buy menu to?
Resurrection? As in respawning the Survivor? Well funny enough, Atomic happens to have another plugin for that.

Again, you could copy the function into your own buy plugin. The only thing you are missing is a spot for the Survivor to respawn as the function by default will respawn them all the way back at map start, which might not be ideally if the Survivors are already half way through the map.

Would not be hard to get a fellow Survivors, that is not incapacitated, origin and teleport the respawned Survivor to his teammate.

Last edited by Mr. Zero; 04-01-2014 at 10:58.
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-08-2014 , 22:27   Re: [SOLVED] [Paid-REQ$$] [L4D2] Add "jimmy gibbs - horde" in Pointsystem
Reply With Quote #4

Dan, you can view how to resurrect, and every other feature found on popular buy & rpg servers by viewing my plugin source codes; they aren't the plugins used everywhere, but they have many (and more) of those features.
skyrpg 3