Raised This Month: $90 Target: $400
 22% 

Solved Gearbox | UFO bots vs Humans

Post New Thread Reply   

DJEarthQuake
Old 03-14-2019 , 15:21   Gearbox | UFO bots vs Humans
Reply With Quote #1

I want to have Gearbox Alienbots vs Humans. This photo is from cstrike. Bots vs Humans with POD is easy.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...5&postcount=75

They turn like UFOs. Impossible 90 degree turns and impulsion instead of thrust. I gave them boid sounds. Bad ass on high ceiling maps. Using Half-Life hearing these bird sounds and then see gibs and skulls dropping before you from high in the sky just joining server is something.
  • Using Gearbox it is easy enough to force teams or player models. 2 teams and set team deathmatch.
  • The issue becomes how to glue it so the bots are 1 and humans are the other? Bot level Set model is overriden. Plugins that change models are forbidden.
  • That does mean I do not have one.
  • So best bet use my own model override script to set bots to 1 and humans to other model?

Code:
///bots client_cmd(id,"model robo") ///humans client_cmd(id,"model scientist")

Like so?

Anything easier?

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 03-17-2019 at 16:29. Reason: Gearbox Alienbots vs Humans