8% 

[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

terminator2k2
Old 06-16-2010 , 04:58   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surf3rDud3 View Post
I installed the website part side. I also uploaded the plugin and the gamedata text file. I also added the db info. When I restart my server and join and i type 'rank' and nothing. I tried the 'showrank' and nothing. In console i typed 'sm plugins' and looked through my plug-ins and i didn't see it. So either i did something wrong or my server doesn't see it. Any ideas?

check sourcemod for error logs, might be that you have not entered the details in the database.cfg correctly or details are wrong.....
sirphr
Old 06-17-2010 , 03:17   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #862

So it's my database info.... Thx I'll have to figure what my info is.

Code:
L 06/16/2010 - 03:02:54: [l4d_stats.smx] Failed to connect to database: [2003]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
Old 06-19-2010 , 02:31   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #863

a small question, any new version soon ?
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 06-19-2010 , 13:11   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #864

I have no big ideas how to develop things from here, but I have something cooking.

Weapon stats would be kind of cool, but they do not enhance the ranking because they do not develop any score. I don't want to add a score modifier depending on the weapon choice.

There have been some ideas thrown here by the forum users, but most of them have been something that requires too much work with too little addition.

I'm always open for suggestions - have any?

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
GeXeH
Old 06-19-2010 , 13:51   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #865

I really like this plugin, it's increased the rate at which I'm gaining members to my community (http://stats.gsrv.co.uk). Works great with all my servers.

I want to make my own template for the web stats but the way you currently have templates implemented means everytime you do an update or change I would have to find out what you changed in the default template and then add it to my custom one which is an annoying and tedious task.

I really look forward to seeing what you have planned in the future for this plugin.

Last edited by GeXeH; 06-19-2010 at 14:11.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 06-19-2010 , 15:11   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #866

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeXeH View Post
I really like this plugin, it's increased the rate at which I'm gaining members to my community (http://stats.gsrv.co.uk). Works great with all my servers.

I want to make my own template for the web stats but the way you currently have templates implemented means everytime you do an update or change I would have to find out what you changed in the default template and then add it to my custom one which is an annoying and tedious task.

I really look forward to seeing what you have planned in the future for this plugin.
I'm happy to hear that you and your community likes it.

I know the template thing isn't a great one at the moment. Last time I did a modification to it though, I left the old functionality in it, so it was supposed to work with the old templates. It is pretty rare that I modify the templates: add or remove features. When that happens, it is with a good reason. For instance, for you to be able to view mutations ranking and stats, I had to modify the templates to serve those features.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
mrelfire
Old 06-20-2010 , 00:54   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #867

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
I have no big ideas how to develop things from here, but I have something cooking.

Weapon stats would be kind of cool, but they do not enhance the ranking because they do not develop any score. I don't want to add a score modifier depending on the weapon choice.

There have been some ideas thrown here by the forum users, but most of them have been something that requires too much work with too little addition.

I'm always open for suggestions - have any?
My ideas was first is to have all these stats for each mutation...
ariyako
Old 06-20-2010 , 13:15   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #868

anyone got full tutorial to install this? vid tutor help alot!.
Danny_l4d
Old 06-20-2010 , 23:38   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #869

Hello Muukis,

I have the other stats "left 4 dead player stats (co-op)" in my server
now I have an older version of what you have in first post...it contains updatetable.php so i could update it..
but if I instal this one (from first page) it doesnt have it anymore does it clear the ranks in the one what I now have? "left 4 dead player stats (co-op)"

Danny
Old 06-21-2010 , 00:34   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #870

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariyako View Post
anyone got full tutorial to install this? vid tutor help alot!.
i just complete a text installation guide including all the downloaded item....but it is a large file 185MB