[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

muukis
Veteran Member
Old 12-28-2017 , 07:29   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1851

Quote:
Originally Posted by eziosid View Post
hello tnx muukis for this plugin ... ! this plugin is added life to games and competation and it will never end i just want to know how to make website of my server rank i made recently 10vs10 server in windows and added this all work fine only need player will see there rank in website it's all ready have option but am new and learning so can some one plz help me to make my server web site php what can i do plz make 1 simple video or any thing for how to make php site for this . and sory my eng is bad come from india tnx in advance keep it up .
I'm sorry I don't have time to help you out on setting up a web server with PHP support. I hope you get help from someone. Thanks for your kind words though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansdit12 View Post
can rank plugin handle in 2 servers at the same time and in 1 server folder, cuz when i tried online players in webrowser only detect in server 1 , server 2 works but cant obtain/collect the data its just like rank viewer for server 1
There should be no problems running more than one game server instances on a single database. Are you sure the second game server plugin is properly installed and set up? Can you see it in game? Can you see your rank using in game commands on both game servers? Check out the game server logs.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
Tiger50
Old 12-29-2017 , 05:20   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1852

I have 9 l4d2 servers running ubuntu and they are working fine, but I still cannot get the windows servers to work with CPS, can someone help with this please as I really dont want to give up my windows servers over this

Has anyone a working l4d_stats.smx file that works in their windows server?

Thank you
Send a message via Yahoo to Tiger50
eyal282
Veteran Member
Old 12-29-2017 , 13:54   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1853

What about natives?
[hr]

L 12/29/2017 - 20:59:19: [l4d_stats.smx] ExecuteTeamShuffle failed! Reason: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

What to do?

Last edited by eyal282; 12-29-2017 at 15:42.
eyal282
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2018 , 11:02   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1854

[l4d_stats.smx] ExecuteTeamShuffle failed! Reason: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

What can I do with that? This appears randomly.
Spirit_12
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2018 , 13:59   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1855

It means that your database has got some errors.
Old 01-07-2018 , 15:22   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1856

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_12 View Post
It means that your database has got some errors.
And how to fix them?
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 01-08-2018 , 02:19   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1857

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyal282 View Post
[l4d_stats.smx] ExecuteTeamShuffle failed! Reason: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

What can I do with that? This appears randomly.
I don't think it is a problem of your database. The team shuffle process is probably lacking some query string sanitation and a username with "-character (or something other than that) in it causes the query to fail. I suspect this because of the randomness of it happening. I will take a look at it as soon as I have the time.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
eyal282
Veteran Member
Old 01-08-2018 , 06:06   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1858

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
I don't think it is a problem of your database. The team shuffle process is probably lacking some query string sanitation and a username with "-character (or something other than that) in it causes the query to fail. I suspect this because of the randomness of it happening. I will take a look at it as soon as I have the time.
Do me a gigantic favour and tell me what you edited when you fix it because I use an edited version of your plugin that has natives and small stuff.
oldschool_osg
Old 01-08-2018 , 11:38   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1859

Can anyone post a link to a current working site? I really love this idea and am trying to work thru the setup. There seems to be a problem with the config.php being read on my end. If this is not working currently I don't wish to waste my time. Thanks.
alansdit12
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-09-2018 , 03:56   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1860

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool_osg View Post
Can anyone post a link to a current working site? I really love this idea and am trying to work thru the setup. There seems to be a problem with the config.php being read on my end. If this is not working currently I don't wish to waste my time. Thanks.
Here, take a look at my player stats website https://l4d2ranks.dewogames.com/
Indeed, there are some problem as well in my configuration but I guess that's fine