Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-02-2017 , 19:53   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
From memory this was to fix in CS:GO where Valve introduced a team change limit and I could not see any offset or similar at the time to override the team change limit and Asherkin found that using the "m_unMusicID" minus 45 seemed to I guess correspond to the team change limit if that makes sense.

I believe the bot exclude variable was removed because it was in my eyes redundant, I don't see why we would need to check bots so I took it out of the code.

I am also unsure why I would need to exclude Unassigned > Spectator move? It sounds like you are saying the team change limit offset might be broken and that is what should be fixed?

That looks correct? sm_afk_exclude_dead shouldn't apply because that variable should only be for a player on a valid team and dead i.e. CT/T.

You have set the kick to Spectator Team only and minimum players before action to 23?

Is that not working as intended?
yes look at my previous post .. i've explained why i was asking.. and i included the debug log as well

TL: DR
sm_afk_exclude_dead 1 will still move player if they are unassigned
after being moved to spec they can't choose team anymore

Last edited by 8guawong; 12-02-2017 at 19:53.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-02-2017 , 20:04   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1862

heres is the video and attached debug log

Attached Files
File Type: log afkm_20171203.log (469 Bytes, 164 views)
Old 12-02-2017 , 22:10   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1863

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
heres is the video and attached debug log

I have the same BUG on my competitive servers.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-02-2017 , 23:21   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1864

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
I have the same BUG on my competitive servers.
Thats a bit weird that it doesn't tell you that it has reached a join or change team limit but otherwise the exclude dead cvar is working as intended.

sm_afk_exclude_dead - This cvar has nothing to do with unassigned checking, it's to exclude AFK checks for a player who is already on either the Terrorist or Counter-Terrorist Teams and has died during a round.

I'll see if I can replicate that problem though as it looks like you were not playing with anyone else and still ran into an issue.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-03-2017 , 05:15   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1865

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Thats a bit weird that it doesn't tell you that it has reached a join or change team limit but otherwise the exclude dead cvar is working as intended.

sm_afk_exclude_dead - This cvar has nothing to do with unassigned checking, it's to exclude AFK checks for a player who is already on either the Terrorist or Counter-Terrorist Teams and has died during a round.

I'll see if I can replicate that problem though as it looks like you were not playing with anyone else and still ran into an issue.
ok i thought sm_afk_exclude_dead will ignore spec/unassigned as well since they are considered dead to me

so sm_afk_kick_players "3" does it kick spectators who have been afk for a set amount of time or just kick all spectators if number of players reaches sm_afk_kick_min_players without taking account if they are active spectating

Steps to replicating this bug

1. install csgo srcds
2. install sm + mm + afk manager
3. connect to server, don't touch anything, wait for move to spec, voila!

Last edited by 8guawong; 12-03-2017 at 05:15.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-05-2017 , 02:17   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1866

Quote:
ok i thought sm_afk_exclude_dead will ignore spec/unassigned as well since they are considered dead to me

so sm_afk_kick_players "3" does it kick spectators who have been afk for a set amount of time or just kick all spectators if number of players reaches sm_afk_kick_min_players without taking account if they are active spectating
If your sm_afk_kick_min_players is reached then it will kick the first player it finds that is AFK and has been AFK for at least sm_afk_kick_time and is not immune?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-05-2017 , 04:54   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1867

Quote:
1. install csgo srcds
2. install sm + mm + afk manager
3. connect to server, don't touch anything, wait for move to spec, voila!
This is not working for me?

By default there is a mp_force_pick_time cvar which is set to 15 and that forces you onto a team before you even get marked as AFK.

I then set that variable to a really high number like 9999 and the AFK manager moved me to spectator team and once I was on the spectator team I was able to join another team no problem?

I ran this with just myself no bots?

Have you tried this with stock and do you know if any other plugins are conflicting? My stock is completely stock, I don't have a MOTD or anything just MM:S, SourceMod and AFK manager on mine.

Last edited by Rothgar; 12-05-2017 at 04:57.
olmen
Old 12-05-2017 , 13:47   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1868

I have a litlle problem.

AFKManager in my server works when players are die.
Die people have message on chat, that they will be swap to the spectors.

How i can fix that?
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 12-05-2017 , 13:56   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1869

Quote:
Originally Posted by olmen View Post
I have a litlle problem.

AFKManager in my server works when players are die.
Die people have message on chat, that they will be swap to the spectors.

How i can fix that?
PHP Code:
sm_afk_exclude_dead Should the AFK Manager exclude checking dead players? [FALSETRUE, DEFAULT: 0
Old 12-08-2017 , 19:43   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.1.7 / Updated November 13th 2017)
Reply With Quote #1870

So is anyone able to provide more details on the CS:GO bug as I cannot replicate it?