Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Spawn

Post New Thread Reply   

jjf93
Old 06-01-2007 , 15:31   Spawn
Reply With Quote #1

Spawn is the most recognizable and popular character in the Image Comics' comic book universe. Created by writer/artist Todd McFarlane, he first appeared in Spawn #1 (May 1992). The book began with a very superhero-like tone, much like McFarlane's previous work, but the title character evolved into a more flawed anti-hero. The current book has skewed significantly darker than early issues would suggest. McFarlane attributes this to being a necessary part of development. To introduce the book to readers it had to be slightly cleaner than he really wished it to be so that it read like a superhero tale. As the book took off and became more established he was able to alter the tone closer to his vision.

A CIA agent killed by his own boss for witnessing his corruption, Al Simmons was sent to hell. To see his wife one more time, he made a deal with the demon Malebolgia to become an undead “hellspawn.” Spawn has tried to retain his own humanity while finding a way out of Malebolgia’s control and battling a variety of enemies, both supernatural and mafia-related

Spawn's body is quite dense, weighing over four hundred pounds (180 kg), and is composed completely of necroplasm. This gives him super strength and durability. While he still has internal organs, they are non-functional, and their damage/destruction does not hinder Spawn in the least. These organs re-appear when he magically regenerates his wounds. This may be due to Spawn's inability to let go of his human self, retaining his human organs even though he no longer requires them.

Powers:
500 HP/500 AP
Less Gravity
Revive from the dead (cool down 600 seconds)
Knife multdmg = 2.5 (Axe model for knife if someone can find it)
Can Teleport places just like Blink
Revives teammates
Cl_Forwardspeed = 800
Cl_Backspeed = 800
Cl_Sidespeed = 800

(Also can someone make a Spawn Character model)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spawn.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	16546  

Last edited by jjf93; 06-01-2007 at 15:36.
dishbemarkxp
Old 06-08-2007 , 20:11   Re: Spawn
Reply With Quote #2

wow, i really like the idea. i think i might be able to make it for you. But do you want a model for spawn, like overall person. if you do im not sure about that part because im much of a modeling person.
Send a message via AIM to dishbemarkxp
codraptor
Old 06-09-2007 , 10:23   Re: Spawn
Reply With Quote #3

Well I doubt you can make it revive yourself + teammates so you might wanna scratch one of them. Maybe use this http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/8285 for the knife model?

Last edited by codraptor; 06-09-2007 at 10:27.
Send a message via Yahoo to codraptor