Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16

Post New Thread Reply   

Beyond Reality
Old 01-19-2017 , 19:56   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-466 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #481

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
I can fix this when loading the maps names, converting them to lower case.
This will be fixed on the next version.
Btw one of my servers has about 4,000 jump maps ... it will be a problem ?
Veteran Member
Old 01-19-2017 , 20:06   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-466 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #482

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Reality View Post
Btw one of my servers has about 4,000 jump maps ... it will be a problem ?
No problem for 4000 or 10000 maps. I think that for 100.000 could take some time to load all them if you are loading all the maps from the server folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ish12321 View Post
Yep not listed win

People will vote yes or stay
I just did the voting here and it is work fine the option 3:

-->

You menu was like this?
This happens all the time you do a voting with `gal_votemap de_dust de_dust2`?
What settings your are using for Galileo?

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective

Last edited by addons_zz; 01-19-2017 at 20:17.
Enrory
Old 01-21-2017 , 04:56   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-466 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #483

Hello! me again.
I have sven coop servers and us your plugin.
Last time was the problem with map1 to set map2 map3......
Now i have update your plugin cpu and other now better.
But
Example:
map1 is start show me nextmap is map2. all ok
a rtv choose the testmap1
testmap1 starts and now show me nextmap is map3.
new rtv choose the map xymap and show me nextmap is map4.
but all maps have more map series.
Old 01-21-2017 , 10:23   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-466 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #484

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrory View Post
Example:
map1 is start show me nextmap is map2. all ok
a rtv choose the testmap1
testmap1 starts and now show me nextmap is map3.
new rtv choose the map xymap and show me nextmap is map4.
but all maps have more map series.
Thanks for explaining. I got what it is. On the next version I will add option to the cvar `gal_srv_move_cursor`to allow jump the map cycle when the series changes.

Beyond Reality
Old 01-28-2017 , 12:44   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-466 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #485

HI , i use this command - gal_vote_mapfile "*" and actually i doesn't have mapcycle.txt in cstrike folder or maybe i should add mapcycle.txt with 1 map into the file ? bcs if i add all maps 1000+ in mapcycle.txt ... server is crash

My server strating normaly with this - [galileo.amxx] WARNING, readMapCycle: Couldn't find a valid map or the file doesn't exist (file "mapcycle.txt")

but very rarely my servers crash with this - [galileo.amxx] WARNING: Your 'mapcyclefile' server variable is invalid!

Last edited by Beyond Reality; 01-28-2017 at 15:45.
Send a message via Skype™ to Beyond Reality
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-28-2017 , 16:26   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-466 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #486

I am checking the code for it.

For now do nothing, but on the next Galileo version I am releasing, if you do not want to use a mapcyclefile, set this on your `server.cfg` file:
Code:
mapcyclefile ""
There will be no warnings. But there will be warnings if you set the `mapcyclefile` to a non existent or invalid file.

About the crashing seems stranger. Wait until the next version release, and enable the debug log level 1. It will not print too much messages and will help figure it out the problem initially.

Quote:
[B]HI , i use this command - gal_vote_mapfile "*" and actually i doesn't have mapcycle.txt in cstrike folder or maybe i should add mapcycle.txt with 1 map into the file ? bcs if i add all maps 1000+ in mapcycle.txt ... server is crash
Can you enable the debug level 16 and create the map cycle with 1000+ and send me the log, so I can fix why it is crashing.

Last edited by addons_zz; 01-28-2017 at 17:05. Reason: update
Beyond Reality
Old 01-28-2017 , 18:14   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-466 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #487

I tested now without galileo, but i know for this bug long time ago ... 5-6 years ...
This bug with many maps in mapcycle.txt is from the game ... its not from galileo ... just if you have more of 489 maps in mapcycle.txt file, and you can't connected to the server

Error is :

BUILD 6153 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 1
Host_Error: UserMsg: Not Present on Client 114

For that reason from long time i not using anymore mapcycle.txt

and ... now i put this [ mapcyclefile "" ] in server.cfg and will we waiting to see what happens

P.S.
Again shows this bug if i not create mapcycle.txt - [galileo.amxx] WARNING, readMapCycle: Couldn't find a valid map or the file doesn't exist (file "mapcycle.txt")
and now i create mapcycle.txt with only 1 map ... this warning msg is fixed (not shows) , but now just need waiting

Last edited by Beyond Reality; 01-28-2017 at 18:29.
Send a message via Skype™ to Beyond Reality
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-28-2017 , 18:55   Re: Galileo v4.2.0-466 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #488

Ok, Thanks for reporting. I will fix this bug creating a new map cycle cvar called `gal_mapcyclefile`.
There you can set the map cycle file big as you want to and can put there are many mas as 10000.

Quote:
Again shows this bug if i not create mapcycle.txt - [galileo.amxx] WARNING, readMapCycle: Couldn't find a valid map or the file doesn't exist (file "mapcycle.txt")
and now i create mapcycle.txt with only 1 map ... this warning msg is fixed (not shows) , but now just need waiting
It is not working on the version 4.2, only on the version 5.0 I will release soon.

addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-29-2017 , 00:45   Re: Galileo v5.0.0-723 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-29
Reply With Quote #489

Released the new major version 5.0.0-723

Hello everybody!

After having a hard time working on it, finally come out the version which is supposed to be its major version.
It means from now on, the Galileo plugin will only receive minor versions and patch releases i.e., bug fixes, if any .

On this version is important to contrast the introduction of the AMXX own `timeleft.amxx` plugin. This
was required to extend its capabilities and integration as allowing it say how many rounds and frags are
left on map. Now you need to disable the default `timeleft.amxx` as well as the `nextmap.amxx` plugin.

Now on this plugin should be working flawless without any lag or crashes, does not matter whether you are
using AMXX 182, the latest dev build 183, or the Re-HLDS with the Re-Amx Mod X.

Also specially quoting @MrGarfield:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGarfield View Post
hello,

I'm very interested in your plugin, would it be possible to make changes to have a very simple version.
Let me explain, I would like to have only one vote with a countdown of 10 seconds (if there would be a 50/50, whether it is the machine that decides between the two maps chosen and the maps once Played back only when all maps are passed.

thank you
Now you can download the `Minimal_Configuration_File_(Opcional_Little-Options).zip` at the Downloads section.
Use that configuration file to replace the default `galileo.cfg`. That file has only a few options:
Code:
// Galileo Configuration File //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // This is the minimal setting file you ever need to use Galileo.     // // All the other options not listed here are set to their default     // // values specified on the default file `galileo.cfg` which comes     // // with the plugin on the zip file Galileo-XXX.zip                    // //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // Specifies the file to use which either holds the names of the maps, // one per line, that the vote will be filled with. // // Use "*" for all maps in the server's maps folder. // Use "#" for your mapcycle, i.e., whatever file is on the cvar 'mapcyclefile'. gal_vote_mapfile "mapcycle.txt" // vote options gal_vote_mapchoices 5 // the vote last 20 seconds gal_vote_duration 20 // display a vote countdown timer gal_vote_expirationcountdown 1 // Indicates whether or not to perform a automatic end map voting gal_endofmapvote 1 // Specifies the maximum number of minutes/rounds/frags a map can be played. // If 0, it will always allow map extension. // If 1, it will always block map extension. amx_extendmap_max 1 amx_extendmap_max_round 1 amx_extendmap_max_frags 1 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // Using this file you will only get exactly the settings specified.  // // If you want to customize better the Galileo behavior, open the     // // default `galileo.cfg` file which comes with the plugin, and pick   // // the options you want to and add/append them to this file.          // ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
These are the options you will ever need set up to use the `Galileo` plugin. If you miss something, just download
the default configuration file and pick up the option you want to.

2017-01-29 | v5.0.0-723
  1. Created the Minimal_Configuration_File_(Opcional_Little-Options).zip, available at the Downloads section.
  2. Disabled by default all settings allowing the delete the configuration file and only add a few settings as you need.
  3. Forced the command `gal_createmapfile` to create the file alphabetically sorted.
  4. Allowed the `gal_votemap` and `say galmenu` to create a vote map with only 1 map, if the `Stay Here` setting is enabled.
  5. Removed the macro `IS_COLORED_CHAT_ENABLED` to decrease the plugin coding complexity.
  6. Added a new cvar `gal_mapcyclefile` to replace the default `mapcyclefile` cvar.
  7. Added a new cvar `gal_whitelist_type` to use the Whitelist feature as a Blacklist feature, to replace the `IS_TO_USE_BLACKLIST_INSTEAD_OF_WHITELIST` macro.
  8. Added a new command `gal_looking_for_crashes` to search crashing maps through all your server maps.
  9. Added a new command `say timeleft` to show how many seconds there are remaining to the map end.
  10. Added support to the command `say timeleft` say how may rounds/frags are remaining.
  11. Added voice support to the command `say timeleft` say how may rounds/frags are remaining.
  12. Added new requirement, now you need to disable the default `timeleft.amxx` plugin.
  13. Added to the cvar `gal_srv_start` option 1, an automatically created list called `maps_where_the_server_probably_crashed.txt`.
  14. Added a new option to the cvar `gal_endofmapvote_ask`, to announce the voting 10 seconds before the voting to start.
  15. Added a new option to the cvar `gal_srv_move_cursor`, to start following the series when it changes by an RTV vote.
  16. Added a new option to the cvar `gal_vote_showstatus`, to always show the vote current progress and close the voting menu after the player voted.
  17. Added a new option to the cvar `gal_recent_nom_maps`, if the admin has the flag `f`(ADMIN_MAP) he can nominate recent banned maps.
  18. Added a HUD popping with the time left by 5 seconds each 13 minutes.
  19. Added the Whitelist feature to cover the `votemap/galmenu/mapcyclefile` features.
  20. Fixed the map nominations mistaches due non lower case map names.
  21. Fixed the possibility to the cvar `mp_chattime` being extended 2 seconds each change level.
  22. Fixed the map frag limit not change the map.
  23. Fixed the command `gal_changelevel` not ignoring the `mp_chattime` setting.
  24. Fixed the cvar `gal_srv_start` option 1, not setting the right next map set by the server admin.
  25. Fixed the cvar `gal_srv_start` option 1, not discarding a crashing current map, if it is not on the map cycle.
  26. Fixed the cvar `amx_extendmap_allow_order` option 2 not working.
  27. Fixed the voting not starting when there are not enough players to the `cvar_endOnRound` manage the round end.
  28. Fixed the `mp_winlimit/mp_fraglimit/mp_maxrounds` not being fully coved by the `gal_endonround/gal_endofmapvote_start`.

Compilations data at the Amx Mod X "1.8.3-dev+5067" between:
  1. Deagles' Map Manager v3.25Beta - deagsmapmanager, by DynamicBits: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=177180
  2. Galileo v4.0 | Last Update: 31.12.2016 - galileo 4.0, by Brad Jones/Addons zz: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=273019
  3. Galileo v5.0 | Last Update: 29.01.2017 - galileo 5.0, by Brad Jones/Addons zz: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=273019
Table with all:
Code:
Plugin name:             galileo 4.0       galileo 5.0     deagsmapmanager Header size:             5.520 bytes       5.936 bytes         3.648 bytes Code size:             181.256 bytes     230.828 bytes       111.044 bytes Data size:              83.972 bytes     104.668 bytes       405.296 bytes Total requirements:    287.132 bytes     357.816 bytes       536.372 bytes Compilation Time:         4,62 sec          5,94 sec            2,34 sec
Table with 'deagsmapmanager' and 'galileo_3.0.0-162'
Code:
Plugin name:         deagsmapmanager       galileo 3.0         Diferences Header size:             3.648 bytes       4.688 bytes       +1.040 bytes Code size:             111.044 bytes     125.192 bytes      +14.148 bytes Data size:             405.296 bytes      57.292 bytes     -348.004 bytes Total requirements:    536.372 bytes     203.556 bytes     -332.816 bytes Compilation Time:         2,34 sec          2,62 sec          +0,28 sec
Table with just 'galileo_4.0.0-410' and 'galileo_5.0.0-723'
Code:
Plugin name:             galileo 4.0       galileo 5.0         Diferences Header size:             5.520 bytes       5.936 bytes       +0.416 bytes Code size:             181.256 bytes     230.828 bytes      +49.572 bytes Data size:              83.972 bytes     104.668 bytes      +20.696 bytes Total requirements:    287.132 bytes     357.816 bytes      +70.684 bytes Compilation Time:         4,62 sec          5,94 sec          +1,32 sec
Source Data:
Spoiler

Last edited by addons_zz; 01-29-2017 at 00:48.
ish12321
Veteran Member
Old 01-29-2017 , 01:25   Re: Galileo v5.0.0-723 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-29
Reply With Quote #490

Didn't yet checked but in gal_votemap earlier...
On voting in chat the result was printed wrong but action taken was correct...