12% 

[CS:GO] Knife Swapper 1.6.5 [Updated 2015.12.07]

Post New Thread Reply   

kaeming
Old 02-26-2016 , 05:55   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Swapper 1.6.5 [Updated 2015.12.07]
Reply With Quote #151

you yourself should know it, take your time to reply all those
Quote:
Tokens got banned and I got the 1 week cooldown, this is the only plugin I was using besides the default ones that come with sourcemod
related ones lmao , ain't got time for your "violated" plugin
wolvez04
Old 02-26-2016 , 07:04   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Swapper 1.6.5 [Updated 2015.12.07]
Reply With Quote #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuro Toxin View Post
Where is your proof this plugin triggered detection?

If your going to be a know it all twerp, backup your statements with proof*.
I could provide you with a list of all my server files, or I could even send you them all. You can go through and tell me what you think got my server banned. The only thing even slightly close that you will find is your knife MOD.

Last edited by wolvez04; 02-26-2016 at 07:05.
kaeming
Old 02-26-2016 , 07:30   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Swapper 1.6.5 [Updated 2015.12.07]
Reply With Quote #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolvez04 View Post
I could provide you with a list of all my server files, or I could even send you them all. You can go through and tell me what you think got my server banned. The only thing even slightly close that you will find is your knife MOD.
he won't even bother replying, he ignored most of the messages that is related to server bans LOL
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 02-26-2016 , 09:06   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Swapper 1.6.5 [Updated 2015.12.07]
Reply With Quote #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolvez04 View Post
Your wording sounds like it would be impossible for you to remove individual files before sending them to him; in order, obfuscating things.

Similar to that, accuse someone of cheating, and he says "come on, you can check my PC". What are the odds that the one you accuse of cheating has removed his/her cheats before you check his PC?

No offence, but this is the Internet. You cannot really trust that everyone reveals the truth 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaeming View Post
he won't even bother replying, he ignored most of the messages that is related to server bans LOL
Since you have so much against his ignoring your messages related to server bans, could you please tell us what the hell is he supposed to do with your server bans? What can he do about them?

Look at the first post of this thread, or even the category that it is residing in - "Unapproved Plugins".

Don't blame others for your own laziness and/or retarded actions; the use of plugins in the unapproved section is your own responsibility, there is a reason why they were unapproved in first place.

And no, I'm not defending @Neuro Toxin at all. If you have any personal issue with @Neuro Toxin, then this thread isn't the place to take it. Use private messaging, rather than filling up threads with bullshit.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
Neuro Toxin
Veteran Member
Old 02-26-2016 , 17:14   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Swapper 1.6.5 [Updated 2015.12.07]
Reply With Quote #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaeming View Post
If you were not in here being a know it all twerp (who actually doesn't have a clue). Maybe I would have replied to them earlier.

Its time you stfu. You have nothing constructive to say at all. You think your all knowing when your really proving yourself to be stupid troll.

An admin should delete the whole trail of the non-sense this guy has caused including my replies to his bullshit.
Old 03-19-2016 , 03:49   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Swapper 1.6.5 [Updated 2015.12.07]
Reply With Quote #156

Hey!
I am using this awesome plugin but for some reason it won't let anyone use the !takeknife command. It says they do not have access. The command is on the default which should be knifeswapper_flag ""

The takeknife and giveknife only work for my admins and I. What could be causing this issue?
Thanks for the cool plugin!
EricTheDon
Old 01-20-2017 , 05:03   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Swapper 1.6.5 [Updated 2015.12.07]
Reply With Quote #157

Hey nuero toxin is it possible for you to give me an updated version of knifeswapper where upon death or team switch or round end it reverts the tked knife to the original knife.
Neuro Toxin
Veteran Member
Old 01-20-2017 , 07:33   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Swapper 1.6.5 [Updated 2015.12.07]
Reply With Quote #158

To confirm.

If player1 took a knife from player2. When player2 dies, team switches or the round ends: player1 loses player2's knife?
Old 01-21-2017 , 02:22   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Swapper 1.6.5 [Updated 2015.12.07]
Reply With Quote #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuro Toxin View Post
To confirm.

If player1 took a knife from player2. When player2 dies, team switches or the round ends: player1 loses player2's knife?
No so if player 1 takes a knife from player 2, when player 1 dies team switches or the round ends , player 1 doesnt get player 2s knife it just resets back to his.
Neuro Toxin
Veteran Member
Old 01-21-2017 , 03:23   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Swapper 1.6.5 [Updated 2015.12.07]
Reply With Quote #160

Try convar:

knifeswapper_saveselection 0