Post New Thread Reply   

J_Tanzanite
Old 02-27-2021 , 17:14   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3v View Post
Can you add in future update?
1) Logging to Discord.
2) Alert to admins (in-game chat) suspecting for aimbots or other things.
Sure, sounds like a good idea
Not sure when I'll get to it tho, but those would be neat.
HSFighter
Veteran Member
Old 02-27-2021 , 17:19   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #262

@J_Tanzanite: Thank you for this nice Plugin *TOP*

Sorry for my very bad english
Greetings HSFighter
Send a message via ICQ to HSFighter
vijayar
Old 02-28-2021 , 06:10   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Tanzanite View Post
Alright, I did some testing and found a few things.
Whenever the updater actually downloads an update, it doesn't refresh plugins.
You have to wait until a map change I believe, a server restart, or type "sm plugins refresh" before the new version is actually loaded.

So it might have downloaded the update, just not actually... Loaded it.

Another thing I found was this, sm_updater_status tells you if it is even checking for updates for Lilac.
On my test server, it didn't, and a server restart fixed it (probably because I had installed the updater plugin after installing Lilac...).

Another thing I found was that the updater plugin would give errors as it tried to update itself (and failed)...
Took me quite some time to fix it, because I had to recompile it.
Which... Was "fun", as it had include files which took me time to find...

AAaaaaannnd the compilation failed, due to deprecated syntax...
After fixing the old include files with their errors, I was left with 26 errors...
After fixing all of those problems, I finally could fix the plugin and test the updater functionality.

I'm starting to wonder if the updater plugin should get... umm... updated ;)

Edit:
Just to clarify, I'm not saying the issue lies within the updater. Several servers still use it.
There may very well be an issue in Lilac in regards to auto-updating.
Any headway with the updater issue ? Couple of servers where in I was using 1.6.1 + updater plugin, are still not updated. Unless I have overlooked something in your post
J_Tanzanite
Old 02-28-2021 , 06:21   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayar View Post
Any headway with the updater issue ? Couple of servers where in I was using 1.6.1 + updater plugin, are still not updated. Unless I have overlooked something in your post
Well if "sm plugins refresh" and "sm plugins list" doesn't show the new version, I wonder if it's a "OnLibraryAdded/OnAllPluginsLoaded" issue.

You could try to do "lilac_auto_update 0" and then "lilac_auto_update 1" and then "sm_updater_status" to check if that finally adds it to the updater's list.
Yes, the classic "turn it off and on again", but I'm starting to wonder if it really is a "OnLibraryAdded()" or "OnAllPluginsLoaded()" issue...

The weird thing is that I can't quite replicate the issue.
vijayar
Old 02-28-2021 , 12:11   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #265

Quote:
Well if "sm plugins refresh" and "sm plugins list" doesn't show the new version, I wonder if it's a "OnLibraryAdded/OnAllPluginsLoaded" issue.

You could try to do "lilac_auto_update 0" and then "lilac_auto_update 1" and then "sm_updater_status" to check if that finally adds it to the updater's list.
Yes, the classic "turn it off and on again", but I'm starting to wonder if it really is a "OnLibraryAdded()" or "OnAllPluginsLoaded()" issue...

The weird thing is that I can't quite replicate the issue.
Worked...finally ! Did everything step by step...plugin is listed to update. Thanks for the help. Should go through without issues, will revert, if it doesn't

PHP Code:
lilac_auto_update 0
lilac_auto_update 1
sm_updater_status
[Updater] -- Status Begin --
Plugins being monitored for updates:
  [
0]  updater.smx

[1]  lilac.smx
Last update check was 1400.0 minutes ago
[
Updater] --- Status End --- 

Last edited by vijayar; 02-28-2021 at 12:12.
J_Tanzanite
Old 02-28-2021 , 12:27   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #266

Quote:
Worked...finally ! Did everything step by step...plugin is listed to update. Thanks for the help. Should go through without issues, will revert, if it doesn't

PHP Code:
lilac_auto_update 0
lilac_auto_update 1
sm_updater_status
[Updater] -- Status Begin --
Plugins being monitored for updates:
  [
0]  updater.smx

[1]  lilac.smx
Last update check was 1400.0 minutes ago
[
Updater] --- Status End --- 
Awesome!

It may still take 24 hours before the updater plugin checks for updates, but thanks to you, now I know where the issue is and where to look for solutions
I hope the plugin still updates Lilac even if it fails at updating itself (due to the updater plugin URL no longer existing).
It still doesn't automatically reload a plugin after updating it, as far as I can tell, so "sm plugins refresh" might still be needed, or a map change (I think map changes reloads plugins, but not sure).

Anyway, thanks for your cooperation! I'll look more into this to try finding a solution.
Fastkill91
Old 03-01-2021 , 15:20   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #267

help please, you can throw off the finished and customized version 1.7 beta for materialadmin, I can not configure Bhop does not ban. and so that all modules work except for ping for csgo

sorry for my bad english
vijayar
Old 03-02-2021 , 08:28   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #268

Quote:
Awesome!

It may still take 24 hours before the updater plugin checks for updates, but thanks to you, now I know where the issue is and where to look for solutions
I hope the plugin still updates Lilac even if it fails at updating itself (due to the updater plugin URL no longer existing).
It still doesn't automatically reload a plugin after updating it, as far as I can tell, so "sm plugins refresh" might still be needed, or a map change (I think map changes reloads plugins, but not sure).

Anyway, thanks for your cooperation! I'll look more into this to try finding a solution.
Update post 24+ hours - sm_updater_status was still showing as "listed for update" and the plugin had not updated. I did a sm_updater_check which immediately updated the plugin successfully.
Auto update is not getting triggered, though the plugin is listed for update.

PHP Code:
sm_updater_check
[UpdaterChecking for updates.
L 03/02/2021 18:54:14SMC parsing error on line 0
L 03
/02/2021 18:54:14:   [0]  URLhttp://godtony.mooo.com/updater/updater.txt
L 03/02/2021 18:54:14:   [1]  ERRORLine contained too many invalid tokens
L 03
/02/2021 18:54:15Update available for "[Lilac] Little Anti-Cheat" (lilac.smx). Current1.6.1 Latest1.6.3
L 03
/02/2021 18:54:15:   [0]  Fixed rare case where bumper carts used outside of cart areas in official halloween maps could cause false positives when stood on weird inclines (Such a weirdrare and specific case).
L 03/02/2021 18:54:15:   [1]  Added suggestion from BoomixSourceTV is now regarded as an invalid player.
L 03/02/2021 18:54:20Successfully updated and installed "[Lilac] Little Anti-Cheat"
J_Tanzanite
Old 03-03-2021 , 04:54   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #269

Quote:
Update post 24+ hours - sm_updater_status was still showing as "listed for update" and the plugin had not updated. I did a sm_updater_check which immediately updated the plugin successfully.
Auto update is not getting triggered, though the plugin is listed for update.

PHP Code:
sm_updater_check
[UpdaterChecking for updates.
L 03/02/2021 18:54:14SMC parsing error on line 0
L 03
/02/2021 18:54:14:   [0]  URLhttp://godtony.mooo.com/updater/updater.txt
L 03/02/2021 18:54:14:   [1]  ERRORLine contained too many invalid tokens
L 03
/02/2021 18:54:15Update available for "[Lilac] Little Anti-Cheat" (lilac.smx). Current1.6.1 Latest1.6.3
L 03
/02/2021 18:54:15:   [0]  Fixed rare case where bumper carts used outside of cart areas in official halloween maps could cause false positives when stood on weird inclines (Such a weirdrare and specific case).
L 03/02/2021 18:54:15:   [1]  Added suggestion from BoomixSourceTV is now regarded as an invalid player.
L 03/02/2021 18:54:20Successfully updated and installed "[Lilac] Little Anti-Cheat"
Well, there isn't much I can do there, sadly. All Lilac can do is tell the updater that it wants to be added to its list of auto updating. When updating occurs is up to the updater.

At least it seems like the updating functionality works.
So now I just have to figure out why "OnLibraryAdded()/OnAllPluginsLoaded()" fails to add it to the list in some cases.
J_Tanzanite
Old 03-03-2021 , 05:01   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastkill91 View Post
help please, you can throw off the finished and customized version 1.7 beta for materialadmin, I can not configure Bhop does not ban. and so that all modules work except for ping for csgo

sorry for my bad english
I don't understand what you mean, but I would like to help.

If English isn't your first language, you could try to use translate.google.com
Just write in your native language and convert to English, that might help c:

Also, don't try to keep sentences short, it's better if you explain a lot in detail, because google-translate can often mess up.
The longer a sentence is = The easier it is to understand (Or at least guess).