Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] Trigger Multiple Commands (1.9) [20-Dec-2023]

Post New Thread Reply   

DonnyAllen
Old 11-19-2023 , 19:56   Re: [ANY] Trigger Multiple Commands (1.8) [01-Oct-2023]
Reply With Quote #51

Hello, is it possible to make teleporters with triggers? I have tried, the only thing i got to kind of work with it, I think it was /sm_trigger_add sm_teleport @survivors, but would only to that trigger and not when i placed another trigger, I'm not sure if i am doing this correctly, I am currently using stripper to add teleporters but is a pain at times, since I have to add manually to stripper cfg file then restart server(never tested if restart map would have worked) would it be an ent_fire command? I am doing this for l4d2, I would like to be able to have it only teleport players if they were to touch it, and not all survivors if just 1 touched it, but im not sure how to teleport others without sm_teleport
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 11-20-2023 , 02:03   Re: [ANY] Trigger Multiple Commands (1.8) [01-Oct-2023]
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyAllen View Post
Hello, is it possible to make teleporters with triggers? I have tried, the only thing i got to kind of work with it, I think it was /sm_trigger_add sm_teleport @survivors, but would only to that trigger and not when i placed another trigger, I'm not sure if i am doing this correctly, I am currently using stripper to add teleporters but is a pain at times, since I have to add manually to stripper cfg file then restart server(never tested if restart map would have worked) would it be an ent_fire command? I am doing this for l4d2, I would like to be able to have it only teleport players if they were to touch it, and not all survivors if just 1 touched it, but im not sure how to teleport others without sm_teleport
Dev Cmds plugin creates the command "sm_tele" with the args: <#userid|name> [x y z vecctor pos]

Also creates the command "sm_pos" so you can get the position you want to teleport.

This plugin will only create the trigger_multiple entity. I won't expand this to create other triggers entities.

Last edited by Silvers; 11-20-2023 at 02:03.