Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S] Gangs Mod

Post New Thread Reply   

sim242
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-17-2014 , 03:39   Re: [CS:S] Gangs Mod
Reply With Quote #21

Are the gangs saved in a database or using key values? If they're not saved in a database then I suggest that as an update Other than that this plugin seems awesome and I'll definitely be trying it out! Good job man
Send a message via Skype™ to sim242
ShinyRazu
Old 10-17-2014 , 06:24   Re: [CS:S] Gangs Mod
Reply With Quote #22

Hello. I REALLY like the idea of this plugin but I have one problem That my community is running Team Fortress 2. Is there any chance you can make this work for TF2 as well please? Even if it means you can't buy upgrades I just really like the idea of gang titles, creating gangs, kicking members, and having a maximum amount of people. A lot of people have requested this and I don't know how to do it, is there any way you can maybe remove the CSS specific bits and make it for any/tf2 maybe in a separate version? Thank you
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 10-17-2014 , 07:15   Re: [CS:S] Gangs Mod
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sim242 View Post
Are the gangs saved in a database or using key values? If they're not saved in a database then I suggest that as an update Other than that this plugin seems awesome and I'll definitely be trying it out! Good job man
This use keyvalues for save information instead of database, because my skills with mysql were not good, now are much better.

My idea for the next version is use mysq for save data and make it as a modular with natives version like I have made with my zombie plague plugin

I like do jailbreak and zombie projects (even for free and public release, not private and paid). The problem on this plugin is that maybe will need a rewritte like my new zombie plague version and will require a time. So if someone can work as a team on this project with me will be quite helpful and more faster.

If someone are interested in work with me in the new version of this plugin, are welcome. Will be very good have a nice gangs public plugin (because is a good idea for jailbreak servers, and maybe for others mods)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyRazu View Post
Hello. I REALLY like the idea of this plugin but I have one problem That my community is running Team Fortress 2. Is there any chance you can make this work for TF2 as well please? Even if it means you can't buy upgrades I just really like the idea of gang titles, creating gangs, kicking members, and having a maximum amount of people. A lot of people have requested this and I don't know how to do it, is there any way you can maybe remove the CSS specific bits and make it for any/tf2 maybe in a separate version? Thank you
This can be done with small changes (in updrades), maybe for the next version

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 10-17-2014 at 07:19.
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
ShinyRazu
Old 10-17-2014 , 11:09   Re: [CS:S] Gangs Mod
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
This use keyvalues for save information instead of database, because my skills with mysql were not good, now are much better.

My idea for the next version is use mysq for save data and make it as a modular with natives version like I have made with my zombie plague plugin

I like do jailbreak and zombie projects (even for free and public release, not private and paid). The problem on this plugin is that maybe will need a rewritte like my new zombie plague version and will require a time. So if someone can work as a team on this project with me will be quite helpful and more faster.

If someone are interested in work with me in the new version of this plugin, are welcome. Will be very good have a nice gangs public plugin (because is a good idea for jailbreak servers, and maybe for others mods)

OK Thank you I will be sure to check back because I really want this!
sim242
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-20-2014 , 08:05   Re: [CS:S] Gangs Mod
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post

I've recently been learning SQL in my Computing classes at college so although I have no experience actually writing plugins with databases included I'm pretty confident using SQL and I think id be able to help out with the gangs plugin after fiddling around with the Sourcepawn SQL functions for a bit.

PM me if your interested in allowing me to join the dev team you want to put together for the gangs plugin, it would be nice to increase my experience a bit and work in a team to further progress my programming knowledge
Send a message via Skype™ to sim242
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 07-20-2015 , 17:23   Re: [CS:S] Gangs Mod
Reply With Quote #26

Would be amazing to see this plugin running fine in CS:GO without the Store requeriement!
x1130
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-12-2015 , 22:47   Re: [CS:S] Gangs Mod
Reply With Quote #27

Working in CsGo but need some update this plugin is so good. Need to add some upgrades like tag,tag color,some functions and abilities that can unlocked and some cvars like upgrade and create prices.
x1130
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-24-2015 , 09:42   Re: [CS:S] Gangs Mod
Reply With Quote #28

This AMAZING plugin need some updatess pleaseee can someone add some cvars and put some new upgrades on it pleasee? I cant even change the prices with sp edit cant compile some warnings
Krotis
Old 10-16-2015 , 11:57   Re: [CS:S] Gangs Mod
Reply With Quote #29

Is it going to get updated? if so I would most likely use this.
Old 01-14-2016 , 08:53   Re: [CS:S] Gangs Mod
Reply With Quote #30

@Franc1sco

Can you update this plugin and make it work for CS:GO?
I think many people would use this one.
If you have a private version like this, than please contact me and write a pm with all featueres or give me a test server ip whith that plugin pls <3

i love your work!
Send a message via Skype™ to Aim4Fame