Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Request Zombie Plague 6.2

Post New Thread Reply   

The Storm Cstrike
Old 03-27-2018 , 07:48   Request Zombie Plague 6.2
Reply With Quote #1

hello,guys please,who have zombie plague 6.2 mod original that sure is will working
i need it with all his acces and everything like streetzm.csblackdevil.com

be sure that the mod working on linux
contact my fv link: https://www.facebook.com/aziz159cs
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 03-27-2018 , 08:48   Re: Request Zombie Plague 6.2
Reply With Quote #2

The latest zombie plague version is 5.0, therefore there's no such thing as "zombie plague 6.2 original".

Last edited by OciXCrom; 03-27-2018 at 08:48.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
The Storm Cstrike
Old 03-27-2018 , 08:50   Re: Request Zombie Plague 6.2
Reply With Quote #3

yes but i need zombie plaue 6.2 version like it running in newlifezm and streetzm @ csbd
CookieCrumbler
Old 03-27-2018 , 21:42   Re: Request Zombie Plague 6.2
Reply With Quote #4

There is a 6.2 and 6.5 out there but they are not the official versions on this site ,
Here is 6.5 (it only works on linux) https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=280009

But I "DO NOT" recommend using these 6.2 6.5 7.0 7.2 versions as they are simply just peoples own remake on top of the zombie plague core, most of which are just integrating things that addons exist for already.

Second reason , You will be hard pressed getting help and support if you have issues with these versions and lots of the addons / plugins here may not work for those versions or may cause it to be very buggy.

You are best off going with the official version. I know some people look at these user made retakes and see all these nice new classes and features but trust me unless you want your head to be scrambled don't bother with them.

Just use 5.0 and BUILD ON TOP OF IT with plugins /addons

Last edited by CookieCrumbler; 03-27-2018 at 21:49.
elmedin
Old 03-28-2018 , 05:46   Re: Request Zombie Plague 6.2
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieCrumbler View Post
There is a 6.2 and 6.5 out there but they are not the official versions on this site ,
Here is 6.5 (it only works on linux) https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=280009

But I "DO NOT" recommend using these 6.2 6.5 7.0 7.2 versions as they are simply just peoples own remake on top of the zombie plague core, most of which are just integrating things that addons exist for already.

Second reason , You will be hard pressed getting help and support if you have issues with these versions and lots of the addons / plugins here may not work for those versions or may cause it to be very buggy.

You are best off going with the official version. I know some people look at these user made retakes and see all these nice new classes and features but trust me unless you want your head to be scrambled don't bother with them.

Just use 5.0 and BUILD ON TOP OF IT with plugins /addons
Dude anything beyond zp 5.x.x is not official, they are made from zp 4.3 or zpa 1.6.1 or zp 5.x.x .. When i saw first Zp outstanding made from hattrick i made like him my self from zp 5.x.x and its really easy, try it ur self..