Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Dear Server Owners

Post New Thread Reply   

SM9
Veteran Member
Old 03-08-2016 , 11:24   Dear Server Owners
Reply With Quote #1

Firstly let me introduce myself, My name is Michael also known as SM9(); I have years of experience in multiple development languages and running several game communities. Myself and a good friend TripleThreat, run a community called FragDeluxe, we also run one of the most advanced custom skin plugins around and let me be honest, our players can't live without it.

Unfortunately in the recent times valve decided to start blacklisting servers for running this plugin and then they made the ban waves weekly, Quite frankly it started becoming unaffordable for us to keep the plugin, this was deeply saddening for us as we have spent so many hours in the development and we are convinced its one of the (if not the best) skin plugin around.

So we had a think about the situation and we then had an idea which would not only help us, but all other server owners in the same boat. We decided to create ServerTokens.com with the aim of saving everyone money and helping make ban waves manageable.

You will be paying a fraction of the price it costs to renew your server tokens, With a monthly subscription, (which actually costs less itself than buying 1 steam account) you will get fresh server tokens weekly as valve bans them saving yourself on average the price of 4 copies of csgo and 4 phone numbers, You don't have to go through the hassle of registering a new steam account or phone number, we do all the labour so that you save a lot of time and money, you simply buy a license key, download our custom software, and you get instant access to clean tokens.

We have spent a lot of time in the development and testing of this service and have created an intuitive design that we are confident that you will be satisfied with. Register today and save yourself time, money and most importantly keep your players happy.

Visit www.servertokens.com for more information.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I wish you a good day.

Last edited by SM9; 03-08-2016 at 11:25.
poel
Veteran Member
Old 03-08-2016 , 11:32   Re: Dear Server Owners
Reply With Quote #2

SM9
Veteran Member
Old 03-08-2016 , 11:35   Re: Dear Server Owners
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by poel View Post
Hello, thanks for your question, As you may know in order to run a CSGO server you are required to register your steam account by generating tokens, if you do not comply with valves strict regulations then you will get banned. It costs a lot of money to buy the game 4 times monthly and then buy a new sim card to register another number, it also takes a lot of time, We decided to do all the work and save everyone time and money.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply.
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 03-08-2016 , 11:57   Re: Dear Server Owners
Reply With Quote #4

What's to stop people from just running the illegal plugin with that token they bought, getting other's banned.

Last edited by Mitchell; 03-08-2016 at 11:57.
m_bNightstalker
Old 03-08-2016 , 12:08   Re: Dear Server Owners
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
What's to stop people from just running the illegal plugin with that token they bought, getting other's banned.
I guess this website is only for those ppl ;)
SM9
Veteran Member
Old 03-08-2016 , 12:09   Re: Dear Server Owners
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
We are targeting the server owners who get banned on a regular basis, we are able to provide them with new tokens each time they get banned saving them a lot of time and money.
JusTGo
Veteran Member
Old 03-08-2016 , 12:17   Re: Dear Server Owners
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoderx View Post
We are targeting the server owners who get banned on a regular basis, we are able to provide them with new tokens each time they get banned saving them a lot of time and money.
well they should fix the reason of them getting banned not found a workaround also what will you do when valve start to ban server faster they are not going to buy a new token evry day lol.
Old 03-08-2016 , 12:19   Re: Dear Server Owners
Reply With Quote #8

Maybe I'm confused here, but you're offering an easier way for server owners to get their server back up and running with the plugins that Valve has said are not allowed? If Valve don't want you to use them, why keep on using them? This just seems really... cheeky?

Unless I'm missing the point...?
SM9
Veteran Member
Old 03-08-2016 , 12:38   Re: Dear Server Owners
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusTGo View Post
well they should fix the reason of them getting banned not found a workaround also what will you do when valve start to ban server faster they are not going to buy a new token evry day lol.
Its a monthly subscription service, we will replace tokens when they get banned for the entire month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggle View Post
Maybe I'm confused here, but you're offering an easier way for server owners to get their server back up and running with the plugins that Valve has said are not allowed? If Valve don't want you to use them, why keep on using them? This just seems really... cheeky?

Unless I'm missing the point...?

Cheeky? And valve banning community servers is not?

Lets face it, who wants to "comply" with valves bs, We all want our !ws and !knife plugins but it simply cost too much to purchase the game over and over again, We are providing a subscription service which costs less for 1 month of service than buying 1 copy of csgo, We do all the work, saves server owners time and money, And best of all, if valve bans our tokens we simply issue new tokens to our customers.

Last edited by SM9; 03-08-2016 at 12:41.