Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSGO] SMAC Client Protection enhancement (clanid spam)

Post New Thread Reply   

Ade
I love purple
Old 12-03-2015 , 06:05   Re: [CSGO] SMAC Client Protection enhancement (clanid spam)
Reply With Quote #21

Offtopic, I can delete if asked: @checkster, that's right, that command is old and still v useful, but I have 1 gripe with it:
Only for a few years now it crashes clients using wait command while in stv or while watching an stv demo of a match during which wait was not allowed. Any idea how I can fix it? I don't wanna install and run an ahk script to have health being updated on the screen when a simple ingame script can do that Also, it's not from all servers with wait command disabled, my stv demos still run fine, but other servers have a diff version of some match plugin and their demos crash my client, not sure that helps.
Old 12-06-2015 , 14:56   Re: [CSGO] SMAC Client Protection enhancement (clanid spam)
Reply With Quote #22

Perhaps they run zblock? At least quite common to run on match server. That bitch blocks everything.
Ade
I love purple
Old 12-08-2015 , 05:47   Re: [CSGO] SMAC Client Protection enhancement (clanid spam)
Reply With Quote #23

game is hl2dm, don't think we have that, or an updated and working version for it
thanks
Old 12-08-2015 , 12:15   Re: [CSGO] SMAC Client Protection enhancement (clanid spam)
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade View Post
game is hl2dm, don't think we have that, or an updated and working version for it
thanks
I assumed it was csgo or css, sry, but I can try to look into it
Ade
I love purple
Old 12-11-2015 , 09:33   Re: [CSGO] SMAC Client Protection enhancement (clanid spam)
Reply With Quote #25

If there's a client fix to be found, I'd appreciate it. I can't count on their support if it's server side only TIA
Old 01-26-2017 , 18:20   Re: [CSGO] SMAC Client Protection enhancement (clanid spam)
Reply With Quote #26

so is there finally some fix other than sv_allow_wait_command 0 ?