Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2] gScramble Team Balancer/Scrambler -- 3.0.33 4/14/2015

Post New Thread Reply   

venter25
Old 05-15-2020 , 00:59   Re: [TF2] gScramble Team Balancer/Scrambler -- 3.0.33 4/14/2015
Reply With Quote #1501

Is there anyway to stop the autobalance from grabbing players while they are alive and switching them to the other team? I would like the plugin to wait to do the balance until a eligible player has died.

Thank you.
BrutalGoerge
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-15-2020 , 01:45   Re: [TF2] gScramble Team Balancer/Scrambler -- 3.0.33 4/14/2015
Reply With Quote #1502

Quote:
Originally Posted by venter25 View Post
Is there anyway to stop the autobalance from grabbing players while they are alive and switching them to the other team? I would like the plugin to wait to do the balance until a eligible player has died.

Thank you.
I don't support my plugins anymore, but the setting you are looking for is gs_ab_forcetrigger
it's for when teams get unbalanced by a big gap it will trigger action and swap people if they are alive or dead. not sure if setting it to 0 will disable it, or if you need to set it to a huge number to disable it
Old 05-15-2020 , 01:59   Re: [TF2] gScramble Team Balancer/Scrambler -- 3.0.33 4/14/2015
Reply With Quote #1503

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalGoerge View Post
I don't support my plugins anymore, but the setting you are looking for is gs_ab_forcetrigger
it's for when teams get unbalanced by a big gap it will trigger action and swap people if they are alive or dead. not sure if setting it to 0 will disable it, or if you need to set it to a huge number to disable it
Thank you for the fast reply.
Qballking4
Old 08-24-2020 , 23:28   Re: [TF2] gScramble Team Balancer/Scrambler -- 3.0.33 4/14/2015
Reply With Quote #1504

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalGoerge View Post
I know you already said you don't support your plugins, but are you willing to make something real quick if I pay you a key? I was wondering if you could make a setting to where instead of force autobalancing, it asks volunteers if they want to switch and they either say yes or no. Sort of like how the old Casual Mode autobalance system did. There's a cvar for it "mp_autoteambalance 2" but it doesn't ask and just forcibly switches.

Last edited by Qballking4; 08-24-2020 at 23:29.