Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[REQ] Kick all except Clan members

Post New Thread Reply   

daegameth
Old 09-28-2008 , 13:00   [REQ] Kick all except Clan members
Reply With Quote #1

This would be a variation on the 'bad name ban' plugin, primarily for those who use a server for public and private purposes.

A whitelist of steam IDs of all 'protected' clan members would be held. When the admin would want to make the server private for a clan practice or scrim, the plugin would check all steam IDs against the whitelist and those without matches (non-clan members) would be kicked, preferably with a reason. A password would also then be put on the server.

A menu popup of server passwords to choose from would be nice.

cvars?
-Reason for being kicked (ex. sm_kick NonClanner Clan practice)
-List/file of passwords to edit/choose from. Clans can have multiple passwords depending if it is a practice, scrim, or league match.

I was trying to implement something similar through the custom menu in SM, but my main problem I ran into is that the person who would do a group @all kick would kick everyone at and below his/her immunity level. I was thinking if there was a way to assign an immunity value to certain custom menu commands that would be really cool. Essentially you could assign all non-admins with an immunity value of 1, regular clan members a value of 2 and real admins 3+. The value assigned to the "sm_kick @all" would be 1 so all non members would be kicked while leaving the clan members and admins unaffected. Though I realize this would most likely require a bit of SM rewrite.

Last edited by daegameth; 09-28-2008 at 13:06.
CrimsonGT
Veteran Member
Old 09-28-2008 , 16:31   Re: [REQ] Kick all except Clan members
Reply With Quote #2

easy mode!
Old 09-28-2008 , 16:33   Re: [REQ] Kick all except Clan members
Reply With Quote #3

so make it lazy pants! <3