Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:S] everytime i try to run my bat file I run into an error, help?

Post New Thread Reply   

qwr
Old 01-04-2022 , 15:40   [CS:S] everytime i try to run my bat file I run into an error, help?
Reply With Quote #1

When i run my bat file it gives me this error:
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-checkpoints.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-core.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-hud.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-info.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-mapchooser.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-replay-recorder.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug stringtable).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-sounds.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-tas.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-wr.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-zones.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).

Is there anyway to fix this? I'm running with the most recent sourcemod version and keep getting this problem. I feel like every time I have a solution it creates more problems. (I can provide more info if you all need any more.)
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 01-04-2022 , 15:56   Re: [CS:S] everytime i try to run my bat file I run into an error, help?
Reply With Quote #2

Whats the output of "sm version" seems servers running 1.9 and the plugins are compiled with 1.10. That was the error giving in this case.
Old 01-04-2022 , 17:38   Re: [CS:S] everytime i try to run my bat file I run into an error, help?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
Whats the output of "sm version" seems servers running 1.9 and the plugins are compiled with 1.10. That was the error giving in this case.
I changed the sourcemod version to match the plugin (It seems to have worked ty) But now I'm having a completely separate problem which gives me an error:

[SM] Unable to load plugin "shavit-tas.smx": Could not find required plugin "shavit"
[SM] Unable to load plugin "shavit-wr.smx": Could not find required plugin "shavit"
[SM] Unable to load plugin "shavit-zones.smx": Could not find required plugin "shavit" .... and so on

if you know what the root of this one is please lmk but otherwise others can try or I could just make another thread/solve it on my own. I had this problem yesterday.

(sorry if i seem stupid but this is my first time doing things like this)