Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

SC STUFF PLUGIN


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Silencer123
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Germany (GMT+1)
Old 07-23-2006 , 06:36   Re: SC STUFF PLUGIN
Reply With Quote #21

Help from the Pros? Thats what I need!
I hope you have success! Thanks!!
__________________
EAT YOUR VEGGIES
Silencer123 is offline
Skyrider
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Netherlands
Old 07-23-2006 , 08:04   Re: SC STUFF PLUGIN
Reply With Quote #22

Perhaps you could give xxx of money on joining server for now?
__________________
Skyrider is offline
Send a message via AIM to Skyrider Send a message via MSN to Skyrider Send a message via Yahoo to Skyrider
Silencer123
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Germany (GMT+1)
Old 07-23-2006 , 09:21   Re: SC STUFF PLUGIN
Reply With Quote #23

money_connect 123
You should read the Info Part! ^^
__________________
EAT YOUR VEGGIES
Silencer123 is offline
Skyrider
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Netherlands
Old 07-23-2006 , 12:45   Re: SC STUFF PLUGIN
Reply With Quote #24

Ah, sorry. I never saw that part. Sorry about that, Thanks!
__________________
Skyrider is offline
Send a message via AIM to Skyrider Send a message via MSN to Skyrider Send a message via Yahoo to Skyrider
Silencer123
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Germany (GMT+1)
Old 07-23-2006 , 16:02   Re: SC STUFF PLUGIN
Reply With Quote #25

No Problem!
The countdown_special will work great in 1.6!
__________________
EAT YOUR VEGGIES
Silencer123 is offline
Skyrider
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Netherlands
Old 07-27-2006 , 14:55   Re: SC STUFF PLUGIN
Reply With Quote #26

Silencer123, an idea. First, could you change the command in help from gethealthkit to usehealthkit. even though the usehealthkit command works, it shows up as gethealthkit in the amx_help list.

Also, the idea:
Could you also make "say commands"?. Example, you say /buyammo in chat, and it shows up the menu. The same for the /usehealthkit . Or you can make a small menu, like /scmenu
__________________

Last edited by Skyrider; 07-27-2006 at 14:58.
Skyrider is offline
Send a message via AIM to Skyrider Send a message via MSN to Skyrider Send a message via Yahoo to Skyrider
Silencer123
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Germany (GMT+1)
Old 07-30-2006 , 09:25   Re: SC STUFF PLUGIN
Reply With Quote #27

Should not be a Problem.
So far I did not work on the code for one week.
(I thought GHW_Chronic finds something fast but it looks
like there is no way for the Frag Reward at the Moment)
I add those say Commands and fix that little Bug in Help.
Then bringing up Version 1.6 soon, note that the countdown_abort
function stops the countdown message and the Command on end,
but the time still silently runs in Background. This means if you
right after that make a new Countdown it will go with double
Speed, until the Time of previous Countdown has ended.
__________________
EAT YOUR VEGGIES
Silencer123 is offline
GHW_Chronic
SourceMod Donor
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Texas
Old 07-30-2006 , 10:38   Re: SC STUFF PLUGIN
Reply With Quote #28

yeah, I find stuff fast, but that's only if I'm trying to find something. As unfortunate as it is WoW takes up 95% of my time. The other 5% is sleeping and this post.
GHW_Chronic is offline
Send a message via AIM to GHW_Chronic
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2005
Old 07-30-2006 , 10:40   Re: SC STUFF PLUGIN
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHW_Chronic
I'll do some research for you on how to hook the killing of monsters in sven-coop. For now though you need to find a better way to hook when a players spawns as using client_PreThink for this is a waste of memory.
You can try register_think or register_forward(FM_Think... and use the parameter of the monster's classname. Inside the think, check if the monster's flags are FL_KILLME. Not totally sure if that's how Sven handles death, but it may work.
__________________
Hawk552 is offline
Send a message via AIM to Hawk552
Silencer123
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Germany (GMT+1)
Old 08-03-2006 , 17:11   Re: SC STUFF PLUGIN
Reply With Quote #30

Can you explain register_think a bit better?
how about a full example?
__________________
EAT YOUR VEGGIES
Silencer123 is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode