Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

noads petition

Post New Thread Reply   

western
Old 03-12-2007 , 03:27   Re: noads petition
Reply With Quote #21

Servera stoyat na mashinakh kotorye ya kupil za svoi den'gi i trafik ya oplachivayu svoimi den'gami, tak zhe ya kupil litsenziyu ot val've i ustanovil server, no ne ponimayu pochemu ya dolzhen krutit' na servere reklamu kotoraya mne ne nuzhna i tem bolee nichego s etogo ne imet'? Predstavitel'stvo val've prodala mesyats reklamy odnoj kompanii za 30000 euro estestvenno s etogo nichego ne imeyut te kto za svoi babki vse eto pokazyvayut, val've obyazana sdelat' CVAR komandu kotoraya dolzhna blokirovat' pokaz reklamy.
Vot vam ofitsial'nyj plevok v svoikh klientov.

ispol'zujte etot servis v buduyuschem, eto udobno http://www.memos.ru/translit.php

chuck
BANNED
Old 03-12-2007 , 03:31   Re: noads petition
Reply With Quote #22

western
Old 03-12-2007 , 03:53   Re: noads petition
Reply With Quote #23

ahahaha... nice

Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 03-12-2007 , 04:09   Re: noads petition
Reply With Quote #24

he pretty much said that he bough the server and game all with his own money. And he bought game without the ads, and now he must show ads in his server which he is not getting compensated for. So he should either get paid for displaying those ads or valve should make a CVAR to disable them.
Jheshka
Old 03-12-2007 , 12:01   Re: noads petition
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freecode View Post
he pretty much said that he bough the server and game all with his own money. And he bought game without the ads, and now he must show ads in his server which he is not getting compensated for. So he should either get paid for displaying those ads or valve should make a CVAR to disable them.

Thanks for the translation, and I agree.
bad
Old 03-14-2007 , 07:25   Re: noads petition
Reply With Quote #26

It IS their game. They can do whatever the fuck they want. But....so can we.
Old 03-14-2007 , 08:53   Re: noads petition
Reply With Quote #27

Twilight Suzuka, when you buying a tv or a stereo system to put in a conference hall for your needs it's STILL SONY's tv? and have they a right to show their ads at your show (somewhere accidental in the middle of presentation) on that tv (which you bought with no ads at all at nominal price)? paid-up with your own money (leasing of the hall, salaries of your employees and so on all the payments on the way).
Old 03-14-2007 , 08:59   Re: noads petition
Reply With Quote #28

I hereby petition that the ads be made bigger, more obnoxious, and on every map.
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 03-14-2007 , 15:17   Re: noads petition
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post
Twilight Suzuka, when you buying a tv or a stereo system to put in a conference hall for your needs it's STILL SONY's tv? and have they a right to show their ads at your show (somewhere accidental in the middle of presentation) on that tv (which you bought with no ads at all at nominal price)? paid-up with your own money (leasing of the hall, salaries of your employees and so on all the payments on the way).
Difference. You didn't buy a physical product when you bought Valve's product. You bought the right to USE a specific sequence of INSTRUCTIONS. You don't own those instructions, nor can you modify, reproduce, resell, etc etc, those instructions.

That is how software is sold.
Old 03-14-2007 , 18:21   Re: noads petition
Reply With Quote #30

I keep trying to tell myself that i didnt buy a physical product.. but then i keep looking over at my shelf and i see these counter strike boxes.. and inside them there is a book and a cd case with a counter strike cd.. it just feels like i have a physical product..

P.S. just trying to be funny.. please dont flame me..