Raised This Month: $61 Target: $400
 15% 

SM RCon (updated 2012-09-09)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
KawMAN
SourceMod Donor
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Cracov
Old 09-06-2012 , 20:49   Re: SM RCon (updated 2012-03-10)
Reply With Quote #61

Hi, I have some css plugin using this and i want use it on cs go. Please add support CS:GO
__________________

Last edited by KawMAN; 09-06-2012 at 20:50.
KawMAN is offline
Send a message via ICQ to KawMAN Send a message via Skype™ to KawMAN
psychonic

BAFFLED
Join Date: May 2008
Old 09-06-2012 , 21:00   Re: SM RCon (updated 2012-03-10)
Reply With Quote #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawMAN View Post
Hi, I have some css plugin using this and i want use it on cs go. Please add support CS:GO
It already builds fine for CS:GO. I haven't had time to lookup gamedata yet.
psychonic is offline
Xaphan
SourceMod Donor
Join Date: Jun 2008
Old 09-07-2012 , 00:14   Re: SM RCon (updated 2012-03-10)
Reply With Quote #63

After today's(09/06/2012) TF2 update.

[SMRCon] Sigscan for WriteDataRequest failed - Disabling detour to prevent crashes
[SMRCon] Error setting up WriteDataRequest detour
[SM] Unable to load extension "smrcon.ext": Unknown error
__________________

Last edited by Xaphan; 09-07-2012 at 00:14.
Xaphan is offline
psychonic

BAFFLED
Join Date: May 2008
Old 09-07-2012 , 00:19   Re: SM RCon (updated 2012-03-10)
Reply With Quote #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaphan View Post
After today's(09/06/2012) TF2 update.

[SMRCon] Sigscan for WriteDataRequest failed - Disabling detour to prevent crashes
[SMRCon] Error setting up WriteDataRequest detour
[SM] Unable to load extension "smrcon.ext": Unknown error
I'll fix this within the next day or so, adding CS:GO support at the same time, as well as support for CS:S on SM 1.5 without having to rename files or other nonsense.

Last edited by psychonic; 09-07-2012 at 00:23.
psychonic is offline
Xaphan
SourceMod Donor
Join Date: Jun 2008
Old 09-07-2012 , 01:10   Re: SM RCon (updated 2012-03-10)
Reply With Quote #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
I'll fix this within the next day or so, adding CS:GO support at the same time, as well as support for CS:S on SM 1.5 without having to rename files or other nonsense.
welldone thank you for all your hard work... ;)
__________________
Xaphan is offline
psychonic

BAFFLED
Join Date: May 2008
Old 09-09-2012 , 13:34   Re: SM RCon (updated 2012-09-09)
Reply With Quote #66

First post updated with version 1.2.2.
  • 1.2.2
    • Added support for CS:GO
    • Updated Windows ep2v gamedata
    • Compatibility fixes for CS:S on SM 1.5.
psychonic is offline
Mirandor
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ile de France
Old 09-09-2012 , 14:41   Re: SM RCon (updated 2012-09-09)
Reply With Quote #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
First post updated with version 1.2.2.
  • 1.2.2
    • Added support for CS:GO
    • Updated Windows ep2v gamedata
    • Compatibility fixes for CS:S on SM 1.5.
Mmmmh!
Attached file is steel 121
Mistake?
Mirandor is offline
psychonic

BAFFLED
Join Date: May 2008
Old 09-09-2012 , 14:43   Re: SM RCon (updated 2012-09-09)
Reply With Quote #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandor View Post
Mmmmh!
Attached file is steel 121
Mistake?
Oops. Fixed.
psychonic is offline
Mirandor
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ile de France
Old 09-09-2012 , 14:45   Re: SM RCon (updated 2012-09-09)
Reply With Quote #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
Oops. Fixed.
Very quick fix
thanks
Mirandor is offline
Mirandor
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ile de France
Old 09-09-2012 , 14:52   Re: SM RCon (updated 2012-09-09)
Reply With Quote #70

EDIT: Loaded but...
Quote:
[06] SMRCon (1.2.1): Tools for SM plugins to interact with rcon auth and requests
Otherwise, it seems to work

Last edited by Mirandor; 09-09-2012 at 14:53.
Mirandor is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode