Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

CS:GO Zprops problems

Post New Thread Reply   

Gizzy
Old 07-08-2020 , 11:43   CS:GO Zprops problems
Reply With Quote #1

Hey Guys. I am trying to make a CS:GO Zombie server.

The problem is that I can't find a good propmenu/zprops. When I made it to CS:S I had to use eventscripts and with that there were a good prop but in CS:GO its not working.

So I find that plugin, https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...92&postcount=6 which works but the prop has a really bad physics and its spawning really bad. I mean you can't prop below yourself, or the other way would be that if its spawning where you look. But that not working like that. I tried to fix it but im not a scripter so no success.

My question would be that. Is anyone here who can fix it, or help for me how to, or did you find or have a better plugin? I tried atleast 5+ or 6+ which i find but they not working or more worse than this..

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1093283

Tried this one aswell, same problem. Props spawnin really bad. Can someone help?

So the main problem is that, there is some zprops which works with cs:go but they spawning the props really bad. You can't even use it in zombie mod cause worthless.. So I found a code which mades the eventscript workable with csgo aswell. I had zombie server in css, i have the old eventscripts plugins but they not working with that mod. They have error logs or the prop plugin works fine till you want to use it in the game, then the popup list where you can find the props does not show up.