Originally Posted by lucasdidur View Post
NEED UPDATEEEEEEEEE
A++ post, would ignore again.
Old 04-18-2012 , 01:16   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #652

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
A++ post, would ignore again.

With that said, has an Update for TFDodgeball Been released, updating me server now.

asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 04-18-2012 , 18:50   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #653

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikey646 View Post
With that said, has an Update for TFDodgeball Been released, updating me server now.
Updated gamedata is now in the download and on the SourceMod gamedata updater.
Due to a distinct lack of error reports, I've only fixed the ones I knew to be broken.

Last edited by asherkin; 04-18-2012 at 18:50.
Nikey646
Old 04-18-2012 , 21:01   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #654

Quote:
Updated gamedata is now in the download and on the SourceMod gamedata updater.
Due to a distinct lack of error reports, I've only fixed the ones I knew to be broken.
Would get you some error reports, except for the factor that my servers being a derp, and snce the update hasnt worked as i wanted.

So far Dodgeball wont launch (CEntity Error of some sort, if you want logs i'll grab you them).

Thats on a fresh TF2 install, Sourcemod 1.4.2 MetaMod and DAF (DoS Attack Fixer from SourceOP)

Several Fresh installs of SDKHooks and TFDodgeball. Oh and the Error logs said "Unable to execute TFDodgeball.ext" but it's in the extension folder oddly.

Yippie, TF2 updated...Again, all my fav Servers are Outdated...including mine... lol, will the new update require another gamedata update

Code:
L 04/19/2012 - 01:17:38: Info (map "tfdb_box_sides_a3") (file "errors_20120419.log")
L 04/19/2012 - 01:17:38: [TFDB] [CENTITY] Couldn't find sig: FireOutput.
L 04/19/2012 - 01:17:38: [SM] Unable to load extension "tfdodgeball.ext": CEntity failed to init.
L 04/19/2012 - 01:17:38: [SM] Unable to load plugin "tfdodgeball.smx": Required extension "TFDodgeball" file("tfdodgeball.ext") not running
Those are the lines that wish to fill my error logs on V1.3.3 HG184....

Would always occur roughly 2 rounds AFTER the server startup...

Will report bak if server crashes while reinstall other plugins, but it shouldnt since i'll still be usin 1.3.2

Last edited by Nikey646; 04-18-2012 at 21:23.
SmackDaddy
Veteran Member
Old 04-18-2012 , 21:44   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #655

So this plugin uses it's own "class restriction" code and not the class restriction plugin? If so, I may end up switching to this plugin within the next day or two.....(been successfully using the "Yet Another Dodgeball Plugin" for all this time coupled with "class restriction plugin")
Ashtyn
Old 04-19-2012 , 09:04   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #656

I removed this plugin in favor of another one and I was sure to remove all the files that were originally installed.

My problem is now that every time a new round starts the server is spammed with unknown commands from this plugin even though I deleted all the files.

Did it create a file that I don't know about, or put information somewhere else?
Send a message via AIM to Ashtyn
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 04-19-2012 , 09:05   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #657

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtyn View Post
I removed this plugin in favor of another one and I was sure to remove all the files that were originally installed.

My problem is now that every time a new round starts the server is spammed with unknown commands from this plugin even though I deleted all the files.

Did it create a file that I don't know about, or put information somewhere else?
You could be using one of the (broken) maps that embed commands.
Old 04-19-2012 , 09:06   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikey646 View Post
Would get you some error reports, except for the factor that my servers being a derp, and snce the update hasnt worked as i wanted.

So far Dodgeball wont launch (CEntity Error of some sort, if you want logs i'll grab you them).

Thats on a fresh TF2 install, Sourcemod 1.4.2 MetaMod and DAF (DoS Attack Fixer from SourceOP)

Several Fresh installs of SDKHooks and TFDodgeball. Oh and the Error logs said "Unable to execute TFDodgeball.ext" but it's in the extension folder oddly.

Yippie, TF2 updated...Again, all my fav Servers are Outdated...including mine... lol, will the new update require another gamedata update

Code:
L 04/19/2012 - 01:17:38: Info (map "tfdb_box_sides_a3") (file "errors_20120419.log")
L 04/19/2012 - 01:17:38: [TFDB] [CENTITY] Couldn't find sig: FireOutput.
L 04/19/2012 - 01:17:38: [SM] Unable to load extension "tfdodgeball.ext": CEntity failed to init.
L 04/19/2012 - 01:17:38: [SM] Unable to load plugin "tfdodgeball.smx": Required extension "TFDodgeball" file("tfdodgeball.ext") not running
Those are the lines that wish to fill my error logs on V1.3.3 HG184....

Would always occur roughly 2 rounds AFTER the server startup...

Will report bak if server crashes while reinstall other plugins, but it shouldnt since i'll still be usin 1.3.2
Was that before or after I updated the gamedata? because I fixed that sig.
Old 04-21-2012 , 15:37   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #659

Quote:
You could be using one of the (broken) maps that embed commands.
I'm pretty sure I'm not using any of the broken maps. Not sure though really. It seems to happen on all maps, so I figure it's not the maps.
Send a message via AIM to Ashtyn
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 04-21-2012 , 15:38   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #660

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtyn View Post
I'm pretty sure I'm not using any of the broken maps. Not sure though really. It seems to happen on all maps, so I figure it's not the maps.
Make sure you don't have any of these in your map cycle: tfdb_octagon_a5, tfdb_spacebox, tfdb_float_a2, tfdb_baseball_a3, tfdb_rows_a2

With TFDodgeball, they'll cause all future maps to be broken (class changes wont work, weapon restrictions wont work, rockets might).

Last edited by asherkin; 04-21-2012 at 15:40.