Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame

Post New Thread Reply   

LordMarqus
Old 09-08-2012 , 12:57   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3591

Hello everybody,

altex, thank you very much for adding CS:GO support! I installed it today on my test server and found a few bugs:
1. When you open stats window with !top, it's impossible to close it in any other way than pressing 1, 2 or 3 on the first page. That's because 0 is not supported in GO.
2. When you have bots on the server and you try to control them, the plugin spawns the player and allows him to level up. This is not how it should work.
Old 09-08-2012 , 13:42   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3592

Does anyone else experience a problem with sounds?
Code:
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound 'bloodlords\gungame\default\smb3_powerup.mp3'. Can't create mixer.
[Sound] S_StartSound(): Failed to load sound 'bloodlords\gungame\default\smb3_powerup.mp3'. Can't create mixer.
Old 09-08-2012 , 16:03   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3593

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMarqus View Post
Does anyone else experience a problem with sounds?
Code:
Well, I will answer myself. All custom sounds must go to "sound/music".
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-08-2012 , 17:11   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3594

Quote:
Well, I will answer myself. All custom sounds must go to "sound/music".
Idk Marqus, sometimes I randomly get the same error with playing sounds, and I definitely have the sounds on the server and the highspeed, they downloaded correctly, but still throw an error when they try to play. And it's sort of consistent, in that the server will not play that particular sound file for the duration of its runtime. But when the server is restarted it might play that sound file fine, but fail to play a different sound file. I'm not 100% sure about the hows and whys because I haven't done enough testing, but it seems fairly uncommon.
Warbucks
Old 09-08-2012 , 17:28   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3595

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdude View Post
Idk Marqus, sometimes I randomly get the same error with playing sounds, and I definitely have the sounds on the server and the highspeed, they downloaded correctly, but still throw an error when they try to play. And it's sort of consistent, in that the server will not play that particular sound file for the duration of its runtime. But when the server is restarted it might play that sound file fine, but fail to play a different sound file. I'm not 100% sure about the hows and whys because I haven't done enough testing, but it seems fairly uncommon.
CS:GO handles custom sounds differently than CS:S. Move your sounds inside sound/music and make sure the client has music turned up.
LordMarqus
Old 09-08-2012 , 21:22   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3596

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warbucks View Post
CS:GO handles custom sounds differently than CS:S. Move your sounds inside sound/music and make sure the client has music turned up.
Thanx mate, just realized why my sounds were so quiet.
Old 09-09-2012 , 04:30   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3597

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMan View Post
I tryed SM:GG on my new CS:GO Server, but after a while it crashes.

Code:
./srcds_run: line 318: 13769 Der Wecker klingelt $HL_CMD
Server:
- v1.18.0.3 (Linux, Dedicated, Protocol 17)
- MetaMod:Source v1.9.1-devV
- SourceMod v1.5.0-dev+3648
+ HLStatsx
+ GunGame
Is there no one with the same bug?
LordMarqus
Old 09-09-2012 , 07:04   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3598

Does anyone know if there is a possibility in CS:GO to do something what mp_chattime convar used to?

Last edited by LordMarqus; 09-09-2012 at 09:29.
cssBOT
Old 09-10-2012 , 04:41   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3599

Quote:
Does anyone know if there is a possibility in CS:GO to do something what mp_chattime convar used to?
No there isn't, along with many other essential ones. I really think people should just boycott cs:go until they fix it. Some of the stuff broken is pretty ridiculous for a released game. sv_password, no map cycle control, etc. People have submitted a ton of bugs and they do nothing. CS:GO is still in beta IMO.

Last edited by cssBOT; 09-10-2012 at 04:41.
cssBOT
Old 09-10-2012 , 04:46   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #3600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdude View Post
The files need to be mp3's for csgo from what I've read. Also if players have their sound turned off they won't hear anything in sound/music/... It was initially discovered sounds only played from that directory path so Altex relocated the files but there is a workaround now but idk if Altex will implement it right away. I wouldn't blame him the way Valve is trying to figure out how they want to configure the game.