Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)

Post New Thread Reply   

theballin7
Old 07-18-2015 , 22:11   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #191

hello i know this thread is old but i am having some problems i got it to announce to all players who killed who with what gun,etc but it shows up like this to all players in chat

player1 killed you with ak47

i want it to say

player1 killed player2 with ak47

thanks.
ZASTRELIS
Veteran Member
Old 07-20-2015 , 07:06   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #192

Code:
// by the SourceMod Dev Team

//// killer_info_display.sp
//
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/entities.inc(33) : error 138: const was specified twice
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/colors.inc(154) : error 157: 'char' is a reserved keyword
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/colors.inc(157) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/colors.inc(162) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/colors.inc(176) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/colors.inc(179) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/colors.inc(184) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/colors.inc(187) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/colors.inc(191) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/colors.inc(154) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "char"
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/colors.inc(239) : error 157: 'char' is a reserved keyword
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/colors.inc(241) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/colors.inc(242) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/colors.inc(239) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "char"
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/clients.inc(1980) : warning 234: symbol "GuessSDKVersion" is marked as deprecated: See GetEngineVersion()
//
//
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/crypt.inc(426) : error 173: 'in' is a newly reserved keyword that may be used in the future; use a different name as an identifier
// C:\Servers\GO\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\smlib/effects.inc(158) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
//
// 13 Errors.
//
// Compilation Time: 0,55 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ...
I have been downloaded latest 9.11 smlib (but in inc i find that it's a 9.7)
Code:
#if defined _smlib_included
	#endinput
#endif
#define _smlib_included

#define SMLIB_VERSION "0.9.7"

#include <smlib/general>

#include <smlib/arrays>
#include <smlib/clients>
#include <smlib/colors>
#include <smlib/concommands>
#include <smlib/convars>
#include <smlib/crypt>
#include <smlib/debug>
#include <smlib/dynarrays>
#include <smlib/edicts>
#include <smlib/effects>
#include <smlib/entities>
#include <smlib/files>
#include <smlib/game>
#include <smlib/math>
#include <smlib/server>
#include <smlib/strings>
#include <smlib/sql>
#include <smlib/teams>
#include <smlib/vehicles>
#include <smlib/weapons>
#include <smlib/world>

Last edited by ZASTRELIS; 07-20-2015 at 07:07.
ZASTRELIS
Veteran Member
Old 07-21-2015 , 22:48   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #193

not compiled

Last edited by ZASTRELIS; 07-21-2015 at 22:51.
polan
Old 07-28-2015 , 13:02   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #194

can you change the text [ KILLER INFO ] to [ SM] and compile?
Old 07-29-2015 , 00:54   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by polan View Post
can you change the text [ KILLER INFO ] to [ SM] and compile?
already fixed
coc9
Old 09-12-2015 , 12:47   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #196

Where can i find cs 1.6 version for this plugin. Saw it on a server.
Venky
Old 04-02-2016 , 09:28   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #197

For some reason this has changed the default language to Russian?

How to change.

Thanks.
Venky
Send a message via Skype™ to Venky
micazoid
Veteran Member
Old 04-02-2016 , 16:52   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by coc9 View Post
Where can i find cs 1.6 version for this plugin. Saw it on a server.
You have to look at Amxx Board for this. You are in a sourcemod thread that is only for Counterstrike Source

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venky View Post
For some reason this has changed the default language to Russian?

How to change.

Thanks.
Venky
Look at your sourcemod.cfg what is default language. Upload translationfiles again
Old 10-15-2016 , 10:53   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #199

Would be handy if you could disable the remaining health being shown. (I only need distance)
cristi_ip
Old 11-03-2018 , 03:27   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanVanDam View Post
In case you haven't found anything in the past 4 years, I too wanted to see how much damage I gave, but only to the person that killed me. I couldn't find a plugin that had functions for both damage taken and damage given, so I took some code from the gem_damage_report plugin by Gemini, modified it as needed, and added it to killer_info_display.

Since I don't care about who else I shot before I died, how many hits given, or where I shot anybody, I didn't build anything to keep track of that data. The screen and chatbox would be too cluttered with all that info. I am only showing the damage you did to the person that killed you.

I've added a function so you can type /lastdeath in chat to see who killed you last, and it will also automatically show that again in chat when you respawn next round. The popup panel would obviously interfere with your buying/voting, so that isn't an option.

In order to show everything cleanly (in CSS at least), I had to update the chat and panel outputs, and the English translations file. By editing the translations file and added the appropriate # of spaces, the pop-up panel data now shows all the numbers aligned perfectly (in CSS at least). See attached files.

Many thanks to Berni, gH0sTy, Smurfy1982, and Snake60 for this great plugin. Everyone should feel free to edit and clean up my code if needed, and post an update here if there are substantial changes.
Not working!

L 11/03/2018 - 09:214: [SM] Exception reported: Could not send a usermessage
L 11/03/2018 - 09:214: [SM] Blaming: killer_info_display.smx
L 11/03/2018 - 09:214: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 11/03/2018 - 09:214: [SM] [0] PrintToChat
L 11/03/2018 - 09:214: [SM] [1] Line 276, killer_info_display.sp::Event_PlayerSpawn
L 11/03/2018 - 09:21:50: [SM] Exception reported: Could not send a

Last edited by cristi_ip; 11-03-2018 at 03:28.