BAN Plugin for players with so much accuracy

Post New Thread Reply   

DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2021 , 07:57   Re: BAN Plugin for players with so much accuracy
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by feren02 View Post
Hello everyone! Hope you are coping with the pandemic.

Can anyone help me for an AutoBan Plugin when players has 60% to 100% Efficiency Hitting and 20% to 0% Accuracy Hitting that can be seen in /top15 via classic StatsX plugin?

Efficiency and Accuracy in my uploaded photo via /top15:
https://ibb.co/CvFH4vk

**The Idea**
- The plugin bans Player's IP when there stats has the values above.
- The plugin bans Players with customizeable minutes triggering and reason.

Thank you and looking forward! Blessed 2021!
That is unrealistic unless rifles are banned.
Old 02-08-2021 , 03:36   Re: BAN Plugin for players with so much accuracy
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
That's fine, but what do you want to do to implement this? Averaging body hit locations over a week/month? Not asking for explanation from a coding perspective.
Sorry for my misunderstanding. If I may bullet point these stuff:

- The specific aspect I am looking at is the Efficiency and Accuracy % on the say: /top15 board, disregarding if the shots fired hits headshots, left arm, right arm, body etc.

- Wouldn't last a week or month since this allows players to have exceptions, making it another controversy for other players in the server.

- If possible, e.g. a new player connects in-game - when they registered 60%-100% Efficiency and 20% - 0% Accuracy in the /rank | /rankstats, they will get banned for 1 minute PLUS their stats will be reset. So, when they connect after a 1 minute ban, they have a chance to play again if the detection is inconsistent (when they use AWP, you know what I mean), or play NORMAL if something is abnormal because the percentages are too high. ** In this sense it is like banning players with super high Efficiency and Accuracy from time-to-time that they would stop because it is almost similar to being banned permanently **

P.S. I hosted a LAN CS 1.6 here in our Country using my server, even the crowned Champions (PROS) did not even registered an Efficiency of 60% to 100% and Accuracy of 20% below ; instead the greatest stats is Eff. 53%and Acc. 36% -- Meaning, Efficiency is near Accuracy percentage unlike a great Efficiency with a low Accuracy that I am trying to observe at.

Looking forward!

Last edited by feren02; 02-10-2021 at 07:56.
Old 02-11-2021, 00:32
feren02
This message has been deleted by feren02.
feren02
Old 02-11-2021 , 00:33   Re: BAN Plugin for players with so much accuracy
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
That's fine, but what do you want to do to implement this? Averaging body hit locations over a week/month? Not asking for explanation from a coding perspective.
Hi Bugsy also saw your Aimbot Detector the one that summons bots to check players. Really appreciate that, will try it on my server.

But does the thought I dropped possible?
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 02-11-2021 , 10:08   Re: BAN Plugin for players with so much accuracy
Reply With Quote #14

My aimbot detector auto-watch feature does something like this. You could always weight rifles differently than other guns.
Old 02-11-2021 , 23:24   Re: BAN Plugin for players with so much accuracy
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
My aimbot detector auto-watch feature does something like this. You could always weight rifles differently than other guns.
Have not yet tried your Aimbot Detetction, will explore it more. But the one I tried to share? Really cannot happen? Thanks!
feren02
Old 02-16-2021 , 22:47   Re: BAN Plugin for players with so much accuracy
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Hi tried to use this on my server, also did amx_aimwatch <player> 1, nothing is happening? What could be the problem?
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 02-25-2021 , 23:12   Re: BAN Plugin for players with so much accuracy
Reply With Quote #17

No players are cheating
Old 03-01-2021 , 19:22   Re: BAN Plugin for players with so much accuracy
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
No players are cheating
Late response, Bugsy, my last question probably, how can I get off help to my request? Really wanted it to be implemented in server, players are doing a movement to push me do it in server.

I made a poll within the server and 87% of players wanted what I shared to happen -- that is:

To ban/kick/slay players with 60% eff and paralleled 20% accuracy, 82% of the players from this 87% I mentioned even wanted 50% eff and 20% acc be punished immediately.

Really eager for this, where do I have to post so this can be possible. Thanks for your time... appreciate you man.