Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[Question/explane]Rechecker/Reautochecker

Post New Thread Reply   

JocAnis
Veteran Member
Old 07-12-2020 , 17:00   Re: [Question/explane]Rechecker/Reautochecker
Reply With Quote #11

Guys, why even reply to his comments, when his every comment is totally nonsense. We know he cant be banned for it, so just ignore him

My blog: http://primekz.xyz (in progress...) - not active (dec 2022)
Whoisnext
Old 07-12-2020 , 18:58   Re: [Question/explane]Rechecker/Reautochecker
Reply With Quote #12

Enought with fighting, i need help server is STEAM ONLY i asked for help and a proper explanation nothig else thanks in advanced
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 07-12-2020 , 21:08   Re: [Question/explane]Rechecker/Reautochecker
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoisnext View Post
Enought with fighting, i need help server is STEAM ONLY i asked for help and a proper explanation nothig else thanks in advanced
sorry boss, and what is your amxmodx request/suggestion?

rechecker is a metamod module, so you are way offtopic here, post in the right place and we`ll help you

Last edited by tarsisd2; 07-12-2020 at 21:09.
Whoisnext
Old 07-13-2020 , 08:51   Re: [Question/explane]Rechecker/Reautochecker
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
sorry boss, and what is your amxmodx request/suggestion?

rechecker is a metamod module, so you are way offtopic here, post in the right place and we`ll help you
let me "Quote" you one more time rude one, my question is way on point and on the right place if you know the answer and actually want to help do it, don't be rude here "Boss"
Whoisnext
Old 07-13-2020 , 08:52   Re: [Question/explane]Rechecker/Reautochecker
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Hello,i just added rechecker to my server and its seems like its working perfectly but i want people to not get kick i want people to get banned immidietlly when they try to join for now they are getting kicked is there a edited version of resources.ini.
-In "reautocheck/logs" i have this
[L 07/12/2020 - 16:44:29: [Cmd Idle (1)] -> Name [Acka] | [true] [true] [false] [false] [false] [false] [false] [false] [false] ] but i don't know what all this "true/false" means can anyone explain me.
Also i was talking about this instead of kick to be ban [L 07/12/2020 - 166:09: -> ExecuteCMD: (kick #5 "Rapid Detected"; rc_log Rapid | md5hash "90f875a5" - file "../a.ini" - "<STEAM_0:1:5922><19.15.10.2>" - kirby-), for (#5)(kirby-) ] and if i can make the log shorter like only (nick witch hack id ip) Thanks in advanced!
here is the question and with what i need explanetion what that actually means (true true true false false false)

Last edited by Whoisnext; 07-13-2020 at 08:53.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 07-13-2020 , 14:52   Re: [Question/explane]Rechecker/Reautochecker
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
let me "Quote" you one more time rude one, my question is way on point and on the right place if you know the answer and actually want to help do it, don't be rude here "Boss"
No its not, this has nothing to do with amxmodx, and I'm not being rude, just told you to post in the right section and we were going to help, do you know the rules? Imagine if everyone opens a topic on amxmodx section asking for help with rechecked, whblocker, safenameandchat, ultimate precache, spmod, sxe, podbot, and all of them metamod modules plus all the Cs things that are not related to amx in this section?

You are the one being rude and avoiding the rules