Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

VSH VSH, old thread (v1.42) - Information/etc.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

ozgaming
SourceMod Donor
Old 03-23-2012 , 21:26   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedwing View Post
Ok i have a problem, The Saxton Hale mode is working fine, it's just when i start a match they get instant kicked by console, i use arena_config and i dont know if am using wrong anyway this is really annoying couse i can't play everyone just get instant kicked, how do i solve this problem?
check these in your start up config file (usually server.cfg)
mp_disable_autokick 1
mp_idledealmethod 0 //Deals with Idle Players. 1 = Sends them into Spectator mode then kicks them if they're still idle, 2 = Kicks them out of the game
mp_idlemaxtime 0 //Maximum time a player is allowed to be idle (in minutes)
Speedwing
Old 03-24-2012 , 07:01   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Ok got it working now thanks for all help guys
Unreal1
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-24-2012 , 20:21   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedwing View Post
Ok got it working now thanks for all help guys
Is it down again?
Pascua
Old 03-25-2012 , 06:07   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Hi everybody!. I'm new in the forum, but not much in-game. I guess all of you have seen this already...

Well, I have, maybe, a big problem.

When I saw the mod, I wanted to play it. I was downloading the stuff for hours and everything (finally) was ok.

I got some files from here like amplifier, the latest mod 1.38 if I'm not wrong and the goomba files.

Every some time, I have to download some files (not many)... but now that I want to play in the server (both, [TFF] Saxton Hale! FastDL |Amplifier|Taunt Crits 1 and 2), I have to download "all" the files again :S... Why, if I just downloaded all the files time ago .

I don't mind if I have to download a few files, but the whole mod again?.

I hope someone help me!.

Bye!

P.S.: Almost forgot... Not many people have this problem. They seem to play well everytime.

Last edited by Pascua; 03-25-2012 at 06:09.
loranger
Old 03-25-2012 , 07:18   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascua View Post
Hi everybody!. I'm new in the forum, but not much in-game. I guess all of you have seen this already...

Well, I have, maybe, a big problem.

When I saw the mod, I wanted to play it. I was downloading the stuff for hours and everything (finally) was ok.

I got some files from here like amplifier, the latest mod 1.38 if I'm not wrong and the goomba files.

Every some time, I have to download some files (not many)... but now that I want to play in the server (both, [TFF] Saxton Hale! FastDL |Amplifier|Taunt Crits 1 and 2), I have to download "all" the files again :S... Why, if I just downloaded all the files time ago .

I don't mind if I have to download a few files, but the whole mod again?.

I hope someone help me!.

Bye!

P.S.: Almost forgot... Not many people have this problem. They seem to play well everytime.

This happen when you haven't uploaded materials/models files

Do you use fast download?

If yes, you have to upload materials/models file in .bz2 zip format(If your server is with Gameserver.com, don't upload .bz2 file.. In fact, delete all .bz2 files you see)
Pascua
Old 03-25-2012 , 16:25   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by loranger View Post
This happen when you haven't uploaded materials/models files

Do you use fast download?

If yes, you have to upload materials/models file in .bz2 zip format(If your server is with Gameserver.com, don't upload .bz2 file.. In fact, delete all .bz2 files you see)
Thanks for your reply!. But what you mean with uploading material/models?. Sorry man, I don't know much about this. The server has FastDL in his name and I'm not sure if it is with Gameserver.com or something.
FlaminSarge
Veteran Member
Old 03-26-2012 , 18:00   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

You're a client attempting to join a VS Saxton Hale server. You were probably playing on an sv_pure server before joining, or are playing on a Mac. If you were on sv_pure before, restart TF2 then join the Saxton Hale server. If you're on a Mac, you're going to have to manually install the required models, materials, and sounds. They're in the download on the first post.
I can't help you install them, sorry.

TFF also runs a custom VSH mod, so they'll have their own custom stuff that you probably can't download, either. No luck there.

All plugins: Randomizer/GiveWeapon, ModelManager, etc.
Post in plugin threads with questions.
Steam is for playing games.
You will be fed to javalia otherwise.
Psyduck likes replays.

Last edited by FlaminSarge; 03-26-2012 at 18:00.
Pascua
Old 03-26-2012 , 23:29   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaminSarge View Post
You're a client attempting to join a VS Saxton Hale server. You were probably playing on an sv_pure server before joining, or are playing on a Mac. If you were on sv_pure before, restart TF2 then join the Saxton Hale server. If you're on a Mac, you're going to have to manually install the required models, materials, and sounds. They're in the download on the first post.
I can't help you install them, sorry.

TFF also runs a custom VSH mod, so they'll have their own custom stuff that you probably can't download, either. No luck there.
I see. I'm a Windows user. I don't know, but I played yesterday without problems :S. This is really random, but unexplained and when it happens I despair.... The server uses Hale, Chozo, that evil pumpkin headed skeleton xD and Vagineer. I will be persistent in joining the server. I have no choice

Thanks for your reply!.
FlaminSarge
Veteran Member
Old 03-27-2012 , 01:15   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

The issue was that you joined an sv_pure server before joining Hale. If it happens, cancel the map load immediately, restart TF2, then rejoin the Hale server.

All plugins: Randomizer/GiveWeapon, ModelManager, etc.
Post in plugin threads with questions.
Steam is for playing games.
You will be fed to javalia otherwise.
Psyduck likes replays.

Last edited by FlaminSarge; 03-27-2012 at 01:16.
Pascua
Old 03-27-2012 , 01:51   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaminSarge View Post
The issue was that you joined an sv_pure server before joining Hale. If it happens, cancel the map load immediately, restart TF2, then rejoin the Hale server.
Ok, much appreciated for the tip!. I'll try that. Thanks!.

Bye! .
Closed Thread