Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 10-12-2012 , 03:57   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2341

Dear Sobono, maybe you would be so kind to update the webinterface while you are at it? I have no idea how much work it is but i imagine it's less work then what you are doing right now. Galadril hasn't added the latest weapons for some time now.

Last edited by eraserhead; 10-12-2012 at 16:52.
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead
Sillium
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-12-2012 , 04:02   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2342

@eraserhead: You mean the webinterface... don't you? Adding the new items that are already logged by the plugin but not shown by the webinterface

www.unterwasserpyromanen.de
Sobuno
Old 10-12-2012 , 04:35   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2343

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillium View Post
yeah.. looks better now...but take a look at both versions. In your new version the last 2 Ranks are occupied by the same player. Rank 19 is missing but rank 20 is shown twice
Wow, yeah, that's weird. Oh well, I guess I do need to start testing stuff myself

EDIT: And a lot of the categories on the left are shown multiple times

Last edited by Sobuno; 10-12-2012 at 04:43.
Sillium
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-12-2012 , 04:57   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2344

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobuno View Post
Wow, yeah, that's weird. Oh well, I guess I do need to start testing stuff myself

EDIT: And a lot of the categories on the left are shown multiple times
Oh.. now that you mention it

Sobuno
Old 10-12-2012 , 05:05   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2345

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
Dear Sobono, maybe you would be so kind to update the plugin while you are at it? I have no idea how much work it is but i imagine it's less work then what you are doing right now. Galadril hasn't added the latest weapons for some time now.
It's easy enough if someone can produce the required images in the same style and format as the images/weaponicons folder
Sobuno
Old 10-12-2012 , 07:05   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2346

Quote:
Oh.. now that you mention it
The problem with the second last rank showing twice should be fixed now, no idea about the weapons on the left as I have been unable to reproduce that.

Also, I found out that you are unable to select weapons containing a ' (Single quote). It is fixed too, but you need to import the attached file into your database (The file is an SQL File that will replace your weapons table with a new one with fixed names)

EDIT: The player_ranking.php I made suffers from the same error, I've attached a new one to this post.
Attached Files
File Type: txt weapons.txt (15.4 KB, 122 views)
File Type: txt player_ranking2.txt (11.4 KB, 99 views)

Last edited by Sobuno; 10-16-2012 at 03:11.
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 10-12-2012 , 16:54   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2347

Quote:
@eraserhead: You mean the webinterface... don't you? Adding the new items that are already logged by the plugin but not shown by the webinterface
Exactly, thanks, edited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobuno View Post
It's easy enough if someone can produce the required images in the same style and format as the images/weaponicons folder
I'll try to find or create the images then!
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-16-2012 , 00:56   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2348

@eraserhead:
Thanks for working on the images!

@Sobuno:
we'll continue the webinterface thingy using pm till we have a nice an clean version.. so we don't spam the thread.

Sobuno
Old 10-17-2012 , 19:12   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2349

These are (roughly, list has been generated by a script that checked what values were missing in the weapons table based on the latest TF2_Stats.sp) the weapons/actions that still need to be added to the weapons table:

Code:
long_heatmaker
annihilator
guillotine
recorder
pep_brawlerblaster
pep_pistol
dumpster_device
unique_pickaxe_escape
rainblower
scorchshot
lollichop
armageddon
pro_rifle
pro_smg
KW_deflect_flare
KW_pickaxe
KW_wrap_assassin
KW_apocofists
KW_black_rose
KW_deflect_rocket
KW_deflect_promode
KW_deflect_sticky
KW_world
KW_bat_wood
KW_taunt_sniper
KW_taunt_spy
KW_deflect_arrow
In order to add them, I need the name of the weapon/action associated with it as well as the class it belongs to. Do it like this:

KW_black_rose---The Black Rose---Spy

as that allows me to mass import them with placeholder icons until someone makes icons for them.
Diavu
Old 11-16-2012 , 18:50   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2350

hi!

i have just installed this plugin on a server with Meta Mod Source v. 1.10.0 dev and SourceMod:Source version 1.5.0-dev+3683

unfortunately, rank_playersneeded doesn't work, no matter what it is set to, stats are always counted. i first set it to 6 players, but when there was 2 players on the server points were given out. i then tried to load up the default settings file and still no luck.

i hope you have the time to look into this, as i really like this plugin