Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

hud hider

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Gameplay       
man_s_our
Old 03-21-2018 , 12:20   hud hider
Reply With Quote #1

this plugin is for those who want to remove all the hud and keep the total weapon changement ability.
is the same connor hud costumizer but removed the cvars and instead I putted commands (bind it) to select the weapon slots.
s1, s2, s3, s4, s5.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (hudhide.sma - 679 views - 3.1 KB)
Old 03-21-2018 , 14:39   Re: hud hider
Reply With Quote #2

Removing cvars is never a good option unless it somehow decreases performance drastically like if it was used in prethink.

also, what is this:
Code:
public s1(id,level,cid){     client_cmd(id, "weapon_p228");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_scout");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_xm1014");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_mac10");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_aug");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_ump45");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_sg550");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_galil");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_famas");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_awp");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_mp5navy");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_m249");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_m3");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_m4a1");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_tmp");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_g3sg1");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_sg552");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_ak47");     client_cmd(id, "weapon_p90"); }
I guess this doesn't trigger the weapon switching hud. But Isn't there another way of doing this? If not, then at least make it cleaner and put those weapons into an array and loop through them. Don't know if it has any benefit performance wise, but the code will look a lot cleaner and more readable. At least for me.

Long ago I have found this and actually used it. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=680121 Doesn't it have the same functionality, but better?
Old 03-21-2018 , 16:05   Re: hud hider
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSoftero View Post
Removing cvars is never a good option unless it somehow decreases performance drastically like if it was used in prethink.

also, what is this:
I guess this doesn't trigger the weapon switching hud. But Isn't there another way of doing this? If not, then at least make it cleaner and put those weapons into an array and loop through them. Don't know if it has any benefit performance wise, but the code will look a lot cleaner and more readable. At least for me.

Long ago I have found this and actually used it. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=680121 Doesn't it have the same functionality, but better?
connor have fixed the bugs in that plugin but when someone hide all huds he won't be able to change most of his weapons.
for that case I edited this plugin
Old 09-19-2018 , 09:40   Re: hud hider
Reply With Quote #4

PHP Code:
    client_cmd(id"weapon_p228");

client_cmd(id"weapon_scout");

client_cmd(id"weapon_xm1014");

client_cmd(id"weapon_mac10");

client_cmd(id"weapon_aug");

client_cmd(id"weapon_ump45");

client_cmd(id"weapon_sg550");

client_cmd(id"weapon_galil");

client_cmd(id"weapon_famas");

client_cmd(id"weapon_awp");

client_cmd(id"weapon_mp5navy");

client_cmd(id"weapon_m249");

client_cmd(id"weapon_m3");

client_cmd(id"weapon_m4a1");

client_cmd(id"weapon_tmp");

client_cmd(id"weapon_g3sg1");

client_cmd(id"weapon_sg552");

client_cmd(id"weapon_ak47");

client_cmd(id"weapon_p90"); 
This is not acceptable. Also removing cvars is never a good idea, plugins should be as configurable as possible.