Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Paid Request] New Zombie Sworm Idea [$500-$1000?]

Post New Thread Reply   

blood2k
Old 04-12-2020 , 20:20   [Paid Request] New Zombie Sworm Idea [$500-$1000?]
Reply With Quote #1

Hey there,

Sorry to throw the money directly into the Title, but I can't seem to find active developers anywhere these days. Our gaming community has money to spend and is always looking for extra work to be done. Unfortunately, we can not let 1.6 die

We're willing to work with a budget of $500-$1,000 based on the needs that can be met here. If we have to exceed this budget... we can talk about this in the final stages.

A rough mock-up/write up of the "ideas":

- 32 players spawn on 1 team. The environment will be that of zombie plague (night time/dark/foggy)

- The maps for this mod I can develop myself. I've mapped for 10 years so I will create the proper "Original" map needed for this, and if i have to I will later develop more. The maps will need to be based on inside areas, such as houses/farms/factories with doors or windows.

- From 2-3 chokepoints, we'll send NPC zombies in different amounts. They will come in waves and attack the players inside the houses/farms/factories or whatever the map will be

- When players survive the first wave, the waves will increase in sizes and eventually the zombies will also increase in speed, attack speed etc...

- There will be options to block off doorways and windows with "wood" this can just be a model that the players will place in specific areas to block off entrance points for the zombies. Zombies will attack these barricades, and eventually rip through them to get inside the house.

- Players are able to re-build these barricades if they get completely destroyed, or they are able to "regenerate the health of these barricades by walking up to them and holding "E" for a pre-defined amount of seconds. (We can talk about this more later)

- Players will run out of ammo and have to run to a ammo table and hold "E" for a few seconds to refill on ammo

- There will be random mystery boxes that spawn around the map with a couple of extra items and health regens

- Players progress through levels and gain "points" to enhance their damage/hp/ap or whatever (A little system of experience here or points.. w.e we can come up with)

- Between each zombie wave there is 15-20 seconds of preperation for the next wave. This gives players the ability to regenerate their health or refill ammo.. etc

Reach out to me.. let's talk about the idea, let's talk about budgets.. let's make it happen