Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[PARTICLES] Anyone Knows if there is a tutorial of particles

Post New Thread Reply   

Elitcky
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-23-2017 , 14:14   [PARTICLES] Anyone Knows if there is a tutorial of particles
Reply With Quote #1

halooooooo

I really want to learn how to spawn particles and well how to make them work in csgo

I tested the new particle than i want in my server with this plugin and it worked, all the particles are spawning...

But now i want to know how to use those particles in a plugin, like when a grenade explodes ://
i want to make the particles spawn in there...

Thanks m8

PD: i really want to make like new grenade explodes particles effects for my server and then weapon effects :v

Last edited by Elitcky; 10-23-2017 at 14:16.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-23-2017 , 14:37   Re: [PARTICLES] Anyone Knows if there is a tutorial of particles
Reply With Quote #2

get the location and create the particle and then teleport particle to said location
Elitcky
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-23-2017 , 14:50   Re: [PARTICLES] Anyone Knows if there is a tutorial of particles
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
get the location and create the particle and then teleport particle to said location
i dont know with which functions i need to work ://
idk how to create the particle "in a sourcemod plugin" (like a grenade explosion) xD

Last edited by Elitcky; 10-24-2017 at 03:19. Reason: trying to make it descriptive
ESK0
BANNED
Old 10-24-2017 , 01:26   Re: [PARTICLES] Anyone Knows if there is a tutorial of particles
Reply With Quote #4

Google -> Particle editor tutorial
Elitcky
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-24-2017 , 03:17   Re: [PARTICLES] Anyone Knows if there is a tutorial of particles
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESK0 View Post
Google -> Particle editor tutorial
is kinda stupid to publish something like that, because all the members in here should know than first they need to search in google.

Now... If you read the top of my thread, "I tested the new particle than i want in my server with this plugin and it worked, all the particles are spawning..." The particle is created and ready to use it in a csgo server...

I want to know now how to use that particles in a sourcemod plugin like in a grenade explosion, that is my question right now.

Sorry if you didn't understand my thread.
Old 10-24-2017 , 11:10   Re: [PARTICLES] Anyone Knows if there is a tutorial of particles
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitcky View Post
is kinda stupid to publish something like that, because all the members in here should know than first they need to search in google.

Now... If you read the top of my thread, "I tested the new particle than i want in my server with this plugin and it worked, all the particles are spawning..." The particle is created and ready to use it in a csgo server...

I want to know now how to use that particles in a sourcemod plugin like in a grenade explosion, that is my question right now.

Sorry if you didn't understand my thread.
2 minutes of using google. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=294494
Elitcky
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-24-2017 , 12:00   Re: [PARTICLES] Anyone Knows if there is a tutorial of particles
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESK0 View Post

Dddddddaaaaaamn but you didn't searched that phrase which you said i tried that :/
Thanks, im going to check it out when i am at home
Thanks x2