Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta

Post New Thread Reply   

TrappaTroopa
Old 09-22-2017 , 06:41   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #991

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbeh View Post
Made a few small changes to this with MOTD Fixer usage under CS:GO - Feel free to self host the the script or use my domain.

This might fix functionality under CS:GO. It's not tested but hopefully it works now.

One is the turn off page is now using "https://radio.dubbeh.net/radiooff.html" instead of about:blank - This can easily be modified at line 3148 and recompiled.
The last thing - Changed the way MOTD's are loaded to utilise MOTD Fixer which is only under CS:GO. Can check this out at line 2035.

Applied the same tricks I'm using under Radio, with how Valve changed MOTD loading under CS:GO.

One thing i will say: The codebase to this plugin is huge and was actually planning to convert it to new decals, but would take a very long time, which I might do in the near future .
Sadly this did not work. I can't hear any music with your plugin. But I can with the original plugin. But only for one song. Then it quits working. I actually experienced this a month ago while using weblync plugin. When you first join you can play a song and hear it. But then you can't hear anything until the map changes. Changing songs etc does nothing. It appears to play (Timer counts) but you hear nothing.

I discovered an accidental fix. If you open a page using weblync or WebLinks plugin then you can immediately play another song. You have to do this everytime you want to play a song or change the map.

Is this something you can fix? FYI my MOTD doesn't appear when you first load into the server. I wonder if that is related. I can open links using weblync tho.

Last edited by TrappaTroopa; 09-22-2017 at 06:53.
dubbeh
Old 09-23-2017 , 14:18   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #992

That sounds exactly like the MOTD problems with CS:GO, where only the first URL is loaded correctly.

Will have to ask you a couple of things over PM to test out and see if we can find a working solution.
Old 01-31-2018 , 05:05   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #993

No longer works?
Old 01-31-2018 , 11:00   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #994

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathGod View Post
No longer works?
Nope has not for a long long time. You may want to look at Radio by dubbeh

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...=58850&page=58
Mark_Grego
Old 08-26-2019 , 03:14   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #995

Great app really informative its sound like Musconvtool where you can easily import vice versa your favorite song