Post New Thread Reply   

muukis
Veteran Member
Old 10-25-2011 , 01:24   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1391

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentor View Post
this stat dont have weapon stats ? o.o
It does not. Never got around doing that sort of stats collecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronic1 View Post
Yes I am using the plugin from post #1. I am using sourcemod 1.4 (3390) and Metamod 1.87
I don't know when I have the time, but I'll try to snoop around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpha View Post
Hi again
i have a problem with the installation of GeoLiteCity-Blocks.csv
I get the message:
Reading GeoLiteCity-Blocks.csv - PLEASE WAIT!
but the browser stops run before end process. In the DB the file ip2country_blocks only have 69,4 Mb
My db not have limit size (quota)
How should fix that?

sorry my bad english :S
There is some info on the first post about this issue. Look for the red text under the player locations explained part. Your web server has a time limit on executing scripts, which is why your installation script fails at the middle of the run. You must either extend the time limit or run the script from a command line (shell).

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
morpha
Old 10-25-2011 , 16:46   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1392

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
It does not. Never got around doing that sort of stats collecting.

I don't know when I have the time, but I'll try to snoop around.

There is some info on the first post about this issue. Look for the red text under the player locations explained part. Your web server has a time limit on executing scripts, which is why your installation script fails at the middle of the run. You must either extend the time limit
I do it
Quote:
or run the script from a command line (shell).
I dont have idea how to do it :S
I hope Mr. google can help me, but i dont think so...
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 10-26-2011 , 02:45   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1393

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpha View Post
I dont have idea how to do it :S
I hope Mr. google can help me, but i dont think so...
Quote:
Web Stats Player Country Flags and Location Explained:

If you want to see what country and city are your players from, you can do so by modifying your config.php. Read the installation instructions from the config.php file. Player country and city is identified by their IP. If you have trouble getting the country database inserted, try executing the scripts from console (windows command prompt or unix/linux shell): ./php install.php

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
RAPTORMOOSE
Old 10-27-2011 , 16:59   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1394

YOU LITTLE!!!!!!!!! I HATE COMPLICATED INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TRIED DOING THE SQL DUMP THING AND CMD DOESN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE THE COMMAND! I HAVE WAMP SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE MYSQL AND PHP BOTH HIGHER VERSIONS THAN 5.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOESN'T IT WORK?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!!!?!?!???!?!?!?!?
Veteran Member
Old 10-28-2011 , 04:22   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1395

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPTORMOOSE View Post
YOU LITTLE!!!!!!!!! I HATE COMPLICATED INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TRIED DOING THE SQL DUMP THING AND CMD DOESN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE THE COMMAND! I HAVE WAMP SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE MYSQL AND PHP BOTH HIGHER VERSIONS THAN 5.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOESN'T IT WORK?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!!!?!?!???!?!?!?!?
Not sure if you're trolling or what, but toying your computers can sometimes get complicated.

From your rant I could figure you were trying to install the database using the dump from windows command prompt (cmd). The dump however, is an SQL script which is only usable by environments that can handle SQL scripts. A MySQL console for instance.

I cannot and will not ever do a detailed installation manual, because there will always be people with less knowledge on the basic stuff, and they will keep asking for more details forever.

You can get more knowledge on how to run SQL scripts to your MySQL database easily by opening http://google.com and typing some related words to the textbox in the middle. I could give you more detailed instructions on how to operate Google, but I hope you have the basic knowledge on that issue?

EDIT: I have very little knowledge on WAMP services. Therefore I cannot give you specific instructions on how should you proceed with your issues. The main thing however is, that you need to either run the dump or the installation script (PHP) to create your database tables for the stats. It does not matter what WAMP or other environment you might have. Read WAMP forums and search Google for your problems and remember to not to include "custom player stats" to the search strings. These issues (how to execute a sql script etc.) are global and not just stats related.

Last edited by muukis; 10-28-2011 at 05:24.
Mr. Man
Veteran Member
Old 11-26-2011 , 13:01   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1396

Here's my stats tracking web page: http://www.mmpr.org/l4dstats

If you want to use it as an example, feel free!
Marcus101RR
Veteran Member
Old 12-14-2011 , 22:54   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1397

Okay, reading this entire topic, I am missing information here:

1. Where is the translation file? I am not getting any text in game.
2. Where is the Flags? No instructions on how to install them...
3. Doesn't support Mutations or Community Mutations...

Last edited by Marcus101RR; 12-15-2011 at 00:23.
Send a message via AIM to Marcus101RR Send a message via Skype™ to Marcus101RR
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 12-15-2011 , 02:26   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus101RR View Post
Okay, reading this entire topic, I am missing information here:

1. Where is the translation file? I am not getting any text in game.
2. Where is the Flags? No instructions on how to install them...
3. Doesn't support Mutations or Community Mutations...
  1. No translation file provided. Never got into it, I'm sorry. What do you mean you're not getting any text in game? There should be plenty of text from the plugin, if you configure it so. You can open the menu by saying !rankmenu in game.
  2. What is "the Flags"?
  3. Not sure anymore, but the plugin was supposed to support all the mutations in a generic mode. I think they were called "mutationXX" or such in the script level. There were so many appearing that I did not want to track them all down with a specific name.

EDIT: Oh sorry, you mean The Flags! You are half right, I think the quick installation guide does not help you with them, but...
Quote:
Web Stats Player Country Flags and Location Explained:

If you want to see what country and city are your players from, you can do so by modifying your config.php. Read the installation instructions from the config.php file. Player country and city is identified by their IP. If you have trouble getting the country database inserted, try executing the scripts from console (windows command prompt or unix/linux shell): ./php install.php
I hope this helps you?

Last edited by muukis; 12-15-2011 at 06:25.
Evkval
Old 12-15-2011 , 17:41   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1399

muukis
I wanted to ask you to do so by joining the player to the game wrote
Quote:
L4D-STATS: TestPlayer (rank 243, 57.236 points) connected (Russian Federation)
Thank you!
Marcus101RR
Veteran Member
Old 12-15-2011 , 22:55   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1400

Quote:
  1. No translation file provided. Never got into it, I'm sorry. What do you mean you're not getting any text in game? There should be plenty of text from the plugin, if you configure it so. You can open the menu by saying !rankmenu in game.
  2. What is "the Flags"?
  3. Not sure anymore, but the plugin was supposed to support all the mutations in a generic mode. I think they were called "mutationXX" or such in the script level. There were so many appearing that I did not want to track them all down with a specific name.

EDIT: Oh sorry, you mean The Flags! You are half right, I think the quick installation guide does not help you with them, but...
I hope this helps you?
1. Solved the issue by editing the plugin, needed community1-6 mutations added.
2. Thanks Got it
3. Added Community1-6 mutations.

Another question, the map thing is not working from google: http://www.relaxfl.com/l6d/
Help?

Last edited by Marcus101RR; 12-16-2011 at 10:21. Reason: http://www.relaxfl.com/l6d/
Send a message via AIM to Marcus101RR Send a message via Skype™ to Marcus101RR