3% 

Module Hero: Shinobi

Post New Thread Reply   

Zenith77
Veteran Member
Old 11-28-2006 , 21:31   Re: Module Hero: Shinobi
Reply With Quote #11

Code:
    if(!g_ShinobiPowers[id])     {         g_JumpPower[id] = 0         g_TouchingIsGood[id] = 0         g_fallProtection[id] = 0                 entity_set_float(id, EV_FL_gravity, 1.0)         entity_set_int(id, EV_INT_renderfx, kRenderFxNone)         entity_set_int(id, EV_INT_rendermode, kRenderNormal)     }

I see this as a potential bug, I haven't tested. This is found in the posthink forward. With this, it seems as if their gravity (and render stuff) will always be set to normal, no matter other heros they have which causes great conflict .
Zenith77
Veteran Member
Old 11-28-2006 , 21:32   Re: Module Hero: Shinobi
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetaz View Post
any .amx file? coz attachment doesnt work
Module heros are only for AMXX.
Crap double post, won't let me delete for some reason
Temps
Old 11-30-2006 , 01:06   Re: Module Hero: Shinobi
Reply With Quote #13

Hi,

Is it possible to get this hero done for the plugin version of SH mod? (I think that's the version if im not mistaken). I tried searching for a hero with similar abilities but haven't had any luck yet.

Please don't bite my head off if Im confused about this lol... I'm still new to the whole mods scene but I'm not COMPLETELY ignorant (I think).

Btw, this thing sounds like an awsome hero
pkkk
Old 01-27-2007 , 03:48   Re: Module Hero: Shinobi
Reply With Quote #14

AMXX version ? becouse it doesnt work for me
heliumdream
Old 01-27-2007 , 17:31   Re: Module Hero: Shinobi
Reply With Quote #15

This is sick as fuck. When I get some time I'll personally port this to the plugin version!!! I want it too!
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 01-27-2007 , 18:11   Re: Module Hero: Shinobi
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkkk View Post
AMXX version ? becouse it doesnt work for me
You are not running the module version of superhero mod and you can not run both. Please see here - http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=35918

Quote:
Originally Posted by heliumdream View Post
This is sick as fuck. When I get some time I'll personally port this to the plugin version!!! I want it too!
Please as Cheap_Suit before you do in case he plans to do it himself and if it is ok for you to do so. That would only be fair to him.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
heliumdream
Old 01-28-2007 , 17:06   Re: Module Hero: Shinobi
Reply With Quote #17

Oh my bad! I am terrible about asking permission and stuff like that...I usually assume people are as liberal about their creative rights as me.

I was going to do this because I looked at the code and it looks almost as easy and copying and pasting the meat and changing the syntax! I figured the community would appreciate it. Yesterday was the first day I even looked at this forum and I got a little over excited. I'll PM Cheap and ask for his blessing xD.

I also should do a much better job of crediting my heroes! I'll take your words to heart xD. If I mod/rip something for posting here I leave my name out of the script. I am aware of the stigma behind rips...most my scripting time goes to fixes for old broke heroes which I loved and the author/community passed over and never fixed.

Last edited by heliumdream; 01-28-2007 at 17:20.
Zenith77
Veteran Member
Old 01-28-2007 , 20:45   Re: Module Hero: Shinobi
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith77 View Post
Code:
    if(!g_ShinobiPowers[id])     {         g_JumpPower[id] = 0         g_TouchingIsGood[id] = 0         g_fallProtection[id] = 0                 entity_set_float(id, EV_FL_gravity, 1.0)         entity_set_int(id, EV_INT_renderfx, kRenderFxNone)         entity_set_int(id, EV_INT_rendermode, kRenderNormal)     }

I see this as a potential bug, I haven't tested. This is found in the posthink forward. With this, it seems as if their gravity (and render stuff) will always be set to normal, no matter other heros they have which causes great conflict .
Is this an invalid assumption, or am I just being ignored?
Emp`
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-28-2007 , 20:52   Re: Module Hero: Shinobi
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith77 View Post
Is this an invalid assumption, or am I just being ignored?
i would believe that you are correct
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`
Cheap_Suit
Veteran Member
Old 01-29-2007 , 14:10   Re: Module Hero: Shinobi
Reply With Quote #20

I am determined to finish my new upgrades mod. As soon as im done, ill start working on my other plugins (include this one). Sorry for the inconvenience, Zennith is right it will mess up other heros gravity and rendering settings.