Plugin Category:
All
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    The original Hide'N'Seek mod from CS 1.6
    Old 04-22-2014 , 12:32   [CS:GO] HideNSeek (aka Classic HNS, ChaseMod) [v2.0.0-beta, 21-03-2015]
    Reply With Quote #1

Hide'N'Seek(v2.0.0-beta, aka ChaseMod)
    Videos: Youtube#1, more coming
    Servers: hns.indungi.ro | on GameTracker
    Download
    Here's the Releases page. You should download the latest release.
    If you want imediate fixes you can try compiling the source code.

Gameplay
    In HideNSeek the CTs, with only knives at their disposal, try to catch the Ts.
    Terrorists can't attack with their knife, so they have to run and perform tricks to escape or even kill the CTs.
    If CTs don't manage to kill all the Ts until the round ends, they lose.
    So this mod is the classing HNS mod from CS 1.6. It's not PropHunt.
    Check the Rules and Maps sections below for more info.

Credits and Thanks
    Credits go to Exolent for the original HideNSeek mod.
    Special thanks to Kailo for contributing with translations and features, to Ozzie (aka x3ro) who shared his private request CS:S HNS plugin, made by Zephyrus.
    Also thanks to wen for translating and Oshizu who helped Ozzie improve and port the plugin to CS:GO.
    Thanks to TUSK3N1337, wortexo and Ownkruid for testing.

Changelog
    Quote:
    21-03-2015(v2.0.0-beta1)
    * Added Respawn Mode:
    ---- Respawn temporary protection for CTs
    ---- Respawn temporary invisibility for Ts (that can be broken if they get to close to a CT, throw a nade, or climb a ladder); Ts can see their own teammates
    ---- The plugin can take use of existing info_deathmatch_spawn entities in maps
    ---- The plugin can make use of players to generate "random" spawn points (needs more work)
    ---- When a CT player kills a T player they swap teams
    ---- The CTs have a default respawn time of 5 seconds (can be set by ConVar)
    ---- If a T player suicides it will receive respawn time penalties (stacks); also the T player will swap teams with a dead CT player if possible; the stacks are removed one by one if the player kills a T as a CT or if it gets killed by a CT as a T
    ---- RM features a single round with configurable duration (by ConVar) that doesn't end until the timer runs down
    ---- Admins can easily switch from RM to Normal Mode and vice-versa
    ---- Dropped weapons are stripped
    ---- Added a !spectate command that works in the following way: the player will stand still after using it and wait for 5 seconds; if an enemy is too close you can't use the command (this happens so Ts don't use the spectate command to escape from CTs)
    ---- Players do not need to use a !respawn command as the plugin constantly checks if dead players are not respawning
    * Added translations (only English and Russian are currently available).
    * Removed ConVar enforcement (to ensure compatibility with MultiMod)
    * Players cannot use the explode command (equivalent to kill) if it's forbidden
    * Added an advertising message announcing the mod (HNS), the mode (normal or respawn) and the creator (me) - this only appears once per map for each player and can be disabled by ConVar
    * Added a ConVar to hide the radar
    * Some code restructuring and cleanup (more will follow before 2.0.0 final release)
    * Some crash / bug fixes

16-01-2015(v1.5.5)
    * Removed the Jumpstats as they're currently being maintained in a separate plugin.
    * Fixed the grenades bug that appeared after the last game update.

Spoiler
    Rules
    An example of what the rules can (and should) be:
    Spoiler

Maps
    Maps for this mod should have a hns_ or hideandseek_ prefix in their name, altough it's not mandatory.
    The same maps should allow various tricks such as highjumps, ladderjumps, surfs, bhops...

Map list by size:
    Spoiler

ConVars

Coming soon...
    The plugin automatically generates a .cfg file when you first run it. You can find it by this path: \csgo\cfg\sourcemod\hidenseek.cfg

ToDos
    Spoiler

Bugs
    No current known bugs at the moment. Where are they hiding?
    If you think you found one please open an issue here. I check that page more often than this thread.

Requests
    Please do not request a block building plugin.
    Do not send me private messages containing requests. Please use the Issues page on GitHub or this forum instead.
    I'm maintaining a separate Jumpstats plugin here.

Source Code
    If you would like to see the source code or compile the plugin yourself, you can check the GitHub Repo.
    You can download the latest compiled release from the Releases page.

Last edited by ceLoFaN; 06-11-2015 at 11:57.
    Dkmuniz
    Old 04-25-2014 , 22:07   Re: [CS:GO] ChaseMod (v1.0, 2014-04-22)
    Reply With Quote #2

Idea: you can add one shop or skills for Ts, exemple with freeze smoke, flashbang that blind one cts, more speed for all round, bunny hop, etc. =)
    Dkmuniz
    Old 04-28-2014 , 17:08   Re: [CS:GO] ChaseMod (v1.0, 2014-04-22)
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dkmuniz View Post
    Idea: you can add one shop or skills for Ts, exemple with freeze smoke, flashbang that blind one cts, more speed for all round, bunny hop, etc. =)
    For speed you add : SetEntPropFloat(client, Prop_Data, "m_flLaggedMovementValue", NUMBER_OF_SPEED);

And speed no is for "all players" and yes for just one per one round!!

Last edited by Dkmuniz; 04-28-2014 at 17:10.
    ceLoFaN
    Old 04-28-2014 , 16:35   Re: [CS:GO] ChaseMod v1.1 (aka HNS) - 28.04.2014
    Reply With Quote #4

@Dkmuniz: Thanks for the idea, I added chances to get grenades. Hopefully I'll be able to add Freeze Smoke Grenades later. I don't know about the "more speed for all round" thing, it might break the gameplay.

Version 1.1 has been released.
    Quote:
    * Players now get bonus points (score) instead of bonus frags
    * Added chances to get Flashbangs, Molotovs and Smoke Grenades (with ConVars)
    * Added option to blind CTs while frozen (colors can only be changed before compiling at the moment)
    * Some code cleanup
    Important thing: This release hasn't been fully tested yet. I'll have it thoroughly tested by wednesday. Please report any bugs.
    wortexo
    Old 05-12-2014 , 19:21   Re: [CS:GO] ChaseMod (aka HNS) [v1.1, 28.04.2014]
    Reply With Quote #5

Hi! About the grenade bug, if a Terrorist dies, and a Counter-terrorist picks up the nade, then the CT-guy can use it.
    ceLoFaN
    Old 05-25-2014 , 04:48   Re: [CS:GO] ChaseMod (aka HNS) [v1.1, 28.04.2014]
    Reply With Quote #6

@wortexo: Thanks for letting me know. I'm a bit busy with my exams now, but I might do a quick fix.
    Edit: Released the fix. Version 1.1.2 now.
    Edit2: Released version 1.1.3, fixing some small bugs. I haven't tested this one yet.

Last edited by ceLoFaN; 07-17-2014 at 17:07.
    Ejziponken
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 05-27-2014 , 10:39   Re: [CS:GO] ChaseMod (aka HNS) [v1.1.4, 26.05.2014]
    Reply With Quote #7

What about a blockmaker? :p
    ceLoFaN
    Old 05-27-2014 , 14:09   Re: [CS:GO] ChaseMod (aka HNS) [v1.1.4, 26.05.2014]
    Reply With Quote #8

x3ro also has a plugin for Blockmaker, but it has some small bugs afaik (you can get stuck for example). He also said he wants to reskin the blocks.
    I like the classic HNS gameplay without blocks better, you should talk to him if you're interested.
    Ownkruid
    Old 06-01-2014 , 08:00   Re: [CS:GO] ChaseMod (aka HNS) [v1.1.4, 26.05.2014]
    Reply With Quote #9

Server is up: http://www.gametracker.com/server_in....92.195:27015/

Ownkruid
    Old 06-01-2014 , 08:29   Re: [CS:GO] ChaseMod (aka HNS) [v1.1.4, 26.05.2014]
    Reply With Quote #10

Maybe add a way for the rounds to actually end, so we can use mapchooser. Currently a map never ends unless you rtv.