Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[STOPPED][TF2] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (V1.1)

Post New Thread Reply   

Greg_Sucks
Old 11-17-2009 , 19:47   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Kill Manager With MYSQL (0.1)
Reply With Quote #11

I don't speak french at all, but I'm pretty good at pretending I can, so here's what I understand each function does in the admin menu thing.

Quote:
1.) Who you want the achievement to go to. The first is the victim, the second is the person who kills them, and the third is the assister.

2.) The Steam ID of the person you didn't select in option one. If you picked Victim, this is the Steam ID of the killer. If you picked killer or assister, this is the steam id of the victim.

3.) The weapon used to kill the person. E.G. "scattergun" or "tf_weapon_arrow".

4.) The map the achievement is being granted on. Like, if you put "ctf_2fort", you can't get the achievement on pl_goldrush, for example.

5.) The name of the Victim must contain this phrase. If you put "[My clan]", then the victim must have "[My clan]" in their name.

6.) See 5, but with the attacker.

7.) See 5, but with the assister.

8.) Does it have to be an domination or revenge? First one is domination, second is revenge.

9.) Does it have to be a special kill? First one is headshot, second is backstab, third is deadringer. (I really hope you could have guessed that yourself.)

10.) The class of the person you didn't select in option one.
EDIT: I translated the page, with the help of guessing and Babel Fish. Just replace your admin.php file with the one I uploaded. (The forum won't allow me to upload a .php file, so I zipped it.) And I also uploaded another version of the plugin, exactly the same as the one he has posted, except it says "*user* has earned the Custom Achievement *achievement name*" instead of "*user* some french stuff *achievement name*".

Second EDIT: If people care enough, I'll start going about translating more of the plugin.
Attached Files
File Type: zip admin.php.zip (3.5 KB, 204 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (ach_ktm_bd.sp - 528 views - 26.8 KB)

Last edited by Greg_Sucks; 11-17-2009 at 21:07.
Pfsm999
Old 11-18-2009 , 02:29   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Kill Manager With MYSQL (0.1)
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_Sucks View Post
I don't speak french at all, but I'm pretty good at pretending I can, so here's what I understand each function does in the admin menu thing.

EDIT: I translated the page, with the help of guessing and Babel Fish. Just replace your admin.php file with the one I uploaded. (The forum won't allow me to upload a .php file, so I zipped it.) And I also uploaded another version of the plugin, exactly the same as the one he has posted, except it says "*user* has earned the Custom Achievement *achievement name*" instead of "*user* some french stuff *achievement name*".

Second EDIT: If people care enough, I'll start going about translating more of the plugin.
Thanks for the english translation for the web-interface : That was pretty cool ! i will update my achievement.zip today !
But for the pluggins, i will update today or tomorrow the plugins to add translation file.

Thanks for all and don't hesitate to add an idea for this plugin.

Last edited by Pfsm999; 11-18-2009 at 05:19.
Phobos777
Old 11-18-2009 , 09:13   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Kill Manager With MYSQL (0.1)
Reply With Quote #13

Just out of curiosity, did you take over the plugin from Jindo?

The things you already added are excellent. Can I also use the weapon panel for things like object_teleporter? I want to create a telefrag achievement. If you want additional ideas:

-what about a check if it was a crit kill
-condition for jarateing someone/ being jarated
-(probably hard to do) a check if the victim is rocket/sticky jumping
emuzombie
Old 11-18-2009 , 10:17   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Kill Manager With MYSQL (0.1)
Reply With Quote #14

Maybe its because its 9 in the morning and I'm still have asleep, but I can't seem to find a way to add an admin log in to this to configure achievements.
Old 11-18-2009 , 13:18   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Kill Manager With MYSQL (0.1)
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobos777 View Post
Just out of curiosity, did you take over the plugin from Jindo?
The true answer is no !
I am a little programmer and i like it ! And when i see Jindo post, i say : Okay i will wait a few moments but if he doesn't do this plugin quickly, i will do !

Quote:
The things you already added are excellent. Can I also use the weapon panel for things like object_teleporter? I want to create a telefrag achievement. If you want additional ideas:
i don't try ! Try this ! i think if you write "telefrag" on weapons field : That will work ... but i am not sure !

Quote:
-what about a check if it was a crit kill
-condition for jarateing someone/ being jarated
-(probably hard to do) a check if the victim is rocket/sticky jumping
1) Correct : i will work on it
2) That was very hard because when you are jarated or you jarateing anyone, you don't kill this person and my plugin as based to kill event ! I will work but i am not sure if that was possible !
3) That be a suicide with tf_projectile_rocket weapons, i will add a suicide possibility.

Thanks for this idea ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuzombie View Post
Maybe its because its 9 in the morning and I'm still have asleep, but I can't seem to find a way to add an admin log in to this to configure achievements.

That was on the tutorial :

INSTALL OF WEB INTERFACE

First, you go download the last version of web interface.
Achievement.zip is a package who containt all of web interface for this plugin.

• Decompress your Achievement.zip on a folder, on your website.
  • You must modify the config.inc.php and enter correct informations :

First part : Database Informations :
'db_host' => '127.0.0.1', OR ‘localhost’
'db_user' => 'YOUR USER FOR ACCESS DATABASE',
'db_pass' => 'PASS',
'db_name' => 'THE NAME OF YOUR DATABASE',

Second part : Admin Informations :

'admins' => Array(
/* For each admin: */
''YOUR USER FOR ACCESS ADMINISTRATION OF WEB INTERFACE ' => 'YOUR PASSWORD’
),

• Upload this new file and enjoy : Your web interface is install !

Old 11-18-2009 , 13:55   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Kill Manager With MYSQL (0.1)
Reply With Quote #16

New plugins :

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=109397

I have two problem on my plugin.
When i want to set a title to the second menu panel, i have an error :

Code:
L 11/18/2009 - 17:18:21: [SM] Native "SetPanelTitle" reported: Menu handle 22d01b7 is invalid (error 2)
L 11/18/2009 - 17:18:21: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "ach_ktm_bd.smx":
.... I DON'T KNOW WHY ... .

And when you try to see information on the first achievement in first or second panel : It don't work ... other should be okay but the first : Nop !

and i don't know why ... if you have an idea : Don't hesitate to PM me or answer in this topic.

Last edited by Pfsm999; 11-18-2009 at 13:59.
KillaJ
Old 11-18-2009 , 18:55   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Kill Manager With MYSQL (0.3)
Reply With Quote #17

I'm looking at the sql file, and it doesn't make these tables :S, it didnt make the ach_server table either dunno if you forgot this, or the plugin is trying to call for a different table or what?
Code:
L 11/18/2009 - 23:54:12: [ach_ktm_bd.smx] Error in sql query: Table 'ach_tf2.ach_names' doesn't exist
emuzombie
Old 11-18-2009 , 19:20   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Kill Manager With MYSQL (0.1)
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfsm999 View Post

That was on the tutorial :

INSTALL OF WEB INTERFACE

First, you go download the last version of web interface.
Achievement.zip is a package who containt all of web interface for this plugin.

• Decompress your Achievement.zip on a folder, on your website.
  • You must modify the config.inc.php and enter correct informations :

First part : Database Informations :
'db_host' => '127.0.0.1', OR ‘localhost’
'db_user' => 'YOUR USER FOR ACCESS DATABASE',
'db_pass' => 'PASS',
'db_name' => 'THE NAME OF YOUR DATABASE',

Second part : Admin Informations :

'admins' => Array(
/* For each admin: */
''YOUR USER FOR ACCESS ADMINISTRATION OF WEB INTERFACE ' => 'YOUR PASSWORD’
),

• Upload this new file and enjoy : Your web interface is install !
Actually that file states the following:
Quote:
/* admins
* Admins (username / pw) to log in (NOT USED, just skip this section)
*/
Might want to remove that line then since it is used.
Old 11-18-2009 , 19:56   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Kill Manager With MYSQL (0.3)
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaJ View Post
I'm looking at the sql file, and it doesn't make these tables :S, it didnt make the ach_server table either dunno if you forgot this, or the plugin is trying to call for a different table or what?
Code:
L 11/18/2009 - 23:54:12: [ach_ktm_bd.smx] Error in sql query: Table 'ach_tf2.ach_names' doesn't exist
Several entries did not include ach_ in the database sql file. Manually adding these and reimporting fixes it. (also remember to drop the tables created from before)
Old 11-18-2009 , 20:23   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Kill Manager With MYSQL (0.3)
Reply With Quote #20

When I type /achievements in my server, a page comes up saying something like:

"le joueur n'a pas encore ete connecte sur le serveur ou le steam id est invalide

aux choix"

Give or take a few accent marks. Now I can tell its saying that something can't connect to the server or the steam ID is invalid, but I'm not sure what's causing this.