Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Plugin: SuperHero Client Speeds - Allows max running speed

Post New Thread Reply   

Schoolboy
Old 12-10-2007 , 23:47   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Client Speeds - Allows max running speed
Reply With Quote #11

Hmm awesome though your monitor was wicked sick too!
Solved a whole shit load of questions.
Veteran Member
Old 04-29-2010 , 12:29   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Client Speeds - Allows max running speed
Reply With Quote #12

Hmmm look like a slowhack plugin. I already had players who complain about that. (when they go to other servers)
kanatzu
Veteran Member
Old 04-29-2010 , 14:05   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Client Speeds - Allows max running speed
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr33m@n View Post
Hmmm look like a slowhack plugin. I already had players who complain about that. (when they go to other servers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Source
client_cmd(id, "cl_forwardspeed 2000")
It is SlowHack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecked_ View Post
Stop saying words before I sodomize you with a cucumber.
Send a message via MSN to kanatzu
Jelle
[b]MOAR CANDY[/b]
Old 04-29-2010 , 19:45   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Client Speeds - Allows max running speed
Reply With Quote #14

I discussed it with Vittu once before. Can't seem to find the thread.

It is indeed slowhack. When you go to another server your cl_sidespeed is reseted, but cl_forwardspeed and cl_backspeed is not, so people often complain that they can't go sideways anymore. It should add the line cl_sidespeed 2000 into clients .cfg files so it would load each time the game is started. As it is now, cl_sidespeed is not in client .cfg file.
DarkGod
SourceMod DarkCrab
Old 04-30-2010 , 03:35   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Client Speeds - Allows max running speed
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelle View Post
I discussed it with Vittu once before. Can't seem to find the thread.

It is indeed slowhack. When you go to another server your cl_sidespeed is reseted, but cl_forwardspeed and cl_backspeed is not, so people often complain that they can't go sideways anymore. It should add the line cl_sidespeed 2000 into clients .cfg files so it would load each time the game is started. As it is now, cl_sidespeed is not in client .cfg file.
It's impossible to add lines to a client's config.cfg. The only similar thing you can do is create a copy of the already existing config (which is still slowhacking).

I'm against the concept altogether. I hate having my settings screwed up with when I join a server. It's the sole reason as to why I have a key binded to execute a personal .cfg file which resets it all. It's still annoying as there have been servers that binds that key, too. -_-
Veteran Member
Old 04-30-2010 , 05:03   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Client Speeds - Allows max running speed
Reply With Quote #16

Maybe add a menu to this plugin.
Jelle
[b]MOAR CANDY[/b]
Old 04-30-2010 , 09:15   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Client Speeds - Allows max running speed
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGod View Post
It's impossible to add lines to a client's config.cfg. The only similar thing you can do is create a copy of the already existing config (which is still slowhacking).

I'm against the concept altogether. I hate having my settings screwed up with when I join a server. It's the sole reason as to why I have a key binded to execute a personal .cfg file which resets it all. It's still annoying as there have been servers that binds that key, too. -_-
If it is useless keys it binds I really don't mind it, but if it binds all my keys to kill I would get rather frustrated.
The Art of War
Veteran Member
Old 04-30-2010 , 14:51   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Client Speeds - Allows max running speed
Reply With Quote #18

Perhaps Im completely wrong,. but didnt someonee said somewhere that itwas optional? Like a menu that said accept or get kicked? Or perhaps im completely out of my mind--- Which I am now loool
Old 04-30-2010 , 17:37   Re: Plugin: SuperHero Client Speeds - Allows max running speed
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Art of War View Post
Perhaps Im completely wrong,. but didnt someonee said somewhere that itwas optional? Like a menu that said accept or get kicked? Or perhaps im completely out of my mind--- Which I am now loool
Looks at the source - (No)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecked_ View Post
Stop saying words before I sodomize you with a cucumber.
Send a message via MSN to kanatzu