Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

exec clients

Post New Thread Reply   

CLAN-URBAN
Old 09-29-2005 , 04:34   exec clients
Reply With Quote #1

i was wondering because i was in a server i killed a hostie and the server changed my name i got mad and said change my name back you should not exec clients. so anyways i jus wanted to know is that illegal what can i do about this? it is really not cool to mess with someone elses computer it really pisses me off that someone coded that stuff anyways but thats besides my point does anyone know what i can do about this can i report them to valve or is what there doing aloud to be done? thank you and reply asap laters
pdoubleopdawg
Old 09-29-2005 , 05:05  
Reply With Quote #2

Don't waist your time. Simple and plain.
Mik3h
Old 09-29-2005 , 05:05  
Reply With Quote #3

Don't whine.
You will be punished for something what is illegal on tha server.
Thats normal...

And then just dont play on AMXX enabled servers anymore if you don't like it
CLAN-URBAN
Old 09-29-2005 , 05:10  
Reply With Quote #4

No dont get me wrong i like amxx, but come on man exec client is not appropriate at all i killed a hostage wow. Well anyways thank you i know relize nothing much can be done about this.
Mik3h
Old 09-29-2005 , 05:23  
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -[M-ik3h
-]Don't whine.
You will be punished for something what is illegal on tha server.
Thats normal...
I think it was illegal!
You just got punished.
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 09-29-2005 , 14:56  
Reply With Quote #6

How is this an amxx problem? We aren't resposnsible for what people do with their servers.
Veteran Member
Old 09-29-2005 , 21:41   Re: exec clients
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLAN-URBAN
i was wondering because i was in a server i killed a hostie and the server changed my name i got mad and said change my name back you should not exec clients. so anyways i jus wanted to know is that illegal what can i do about this? it is really not cool to mess with someone elses computer it really pisses me off that someone coded that stuff anyways but thats besides my point does anyone know what i can do about this can i report them to valve or is what there doing aloud to be done? thank you and reply asap laters
Call the police.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
CLAN-URBAN
Old 09-29-2005 , 21:50  
Reply With Quote #8

lol im sorry my fault i was just wondering what could be done i know people do what they want with there servers but i figured that when people do what they want with other peoples computer was wrong and i was trying to figure out if there was laws against this but anyways i am sorry i know its not a amxx prob thats why i poster in off-topic general chat well thanks anyways
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 09-29-2005 , 21:54  
Reply With Quote #9

well changing someones name really has no effect on game play nor your computer. I see nothing wrong with it.

However using client commands to "slow hack" the persons comp and change their configs is completely wrong and shouldnt be used on anyone.

And i have no clue y steam made the command "cd" its pointless except to piss people off.
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
XxAvalanchexX
Veteran Member
Old 09-29-2005 , 22:49  
Reply With Quote #10

Right click on your config.cfg and under properties pick read only, this makes it so no one can write to your config and your information cannot be changed (at least not saved, restarting the game should reset everything to when you opened the game).