Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

HLDS.exe Crashing on My Home Server Desktop Windows 10.0.19045.4123 x64

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
deanieabiepepler
Old 03-11-2024 , 12:25   HLDS.exe Crashing on My Home Server Desktop Windows 10.0.19045.4123 x64
Reply With Quote #1

Hello Everyone. I'm getting Error "custom.hpk" not Found Error when trying to Join my Counter-Strike condition Zero server to modify it from my Gaming Laptop in LAN Mode. the miscstats.amxx settings is what i want to configure.

i've got a Hewlett Packard Z220 Workstation Desktop at Home.

CPU: intel Xeon E3-1270V2 3.5Ghz
Memory: 6GB RAM DDR3 1333Mhz
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1050 TI 4GB DDR5
Storage: 500 GB SATA III HDD
PSU: 400 Watts Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10.0.19045.4123 x64

I Downloaded Half-Life Through SteamCMD for Windows. no problems with installing or downloading.

My HLDS.exe Just crashes when i try to join which is hosted on LAN and access the Server from my HP OMEN 15 Gaming Laptop.

Server.cfg >>> https://pastebin.com/raw/LpBgBbNP

HLDS Desktop Shortcut -console -game czero +map de_dust2_cz -port 27025 -insecure +exec server.cfg +maxplayers 32 "That is All" i use for the Desktop shortcut.

The HLDS.exe Folder is held with in The SteamCMD folder under Steamapps so that if there ever is an Update for HLDS i can just run "app_update 90" through SteamCMD and it will update without having to what i use to do is cut and paste the Half-Life folder out of SteamCMD and then start fresh server everytime. like having to delete the half-life folder etc.

The error on the console window (everything else is normal) when i start HLDS.exe shortcut on desktop is Couldn't find "custom.hpk" NO IDEA what custom.hpk is... i haven't deleted it. i dont even know what it is but i wont delete it.

i enable Miscstats.amxx and make myself admin. REALLY DONT KNOW Why i cant connect to my own Server. https://steamcommunity.com/app/80/di...7252713270692/

Last edited by deanieabiepepler; 03-11-2024 at 12:26.