Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

SurfServer Plugins!

Whazza
Veteran Member
Old 06-02-2010 , 10:00   SurfServer Plugins!

Hi ich wollte mal einen SurfServer aufsetzten.
Da ist jetzt meine frage welches Plugin sollte man nehmen.

Surf Olympics
oder
uSurf

Und was sollte man da noch so drauf machen an Plugins.
Würde mich über eine Antwort freuen!

mfg
whazza
Old 06-02-2010 , 10:06   Re: SurfServer Plugins!

Beides ist Misst, aber uSurf ist besser als Surf Olympics...

[img]http://img714.**************/img714/8612/33726.png[/img]
Send a message via ICQ to master4life Send a message via MSN to master4life Send a message via Skype™ to master4life
Whazza
Veteran Member
Old 06-02-2010 , 10:13   Re: SurfServer Plugins!

gibt es den noch andere oder nur die zwei
Old 06-02-2010 , 11:00   Re: SurfServer Plugins!

Naja, ich weiss ja nicht wie du den Server nutzten willst.

wie z.b. Freestyle, Deathmatch or Speed Run

[img]http://img714.**************/img714/8612/33726.png[/img]
Send a message via ICQ to master4life Send a message via MSN to master4life Send a message via Skype™ to master4life
Whazza
Veteran Member
Old 06-02-2010 , 12:48   Re: SurfServer Plugins!

ich habe leider noch keine Erfahrung mit SurfServer xD deswegen wollte ich mal so nachfragen was man so nutzen kann was halt auch Spaß macht
Unnecessary Member
Old 06-02-2010 , 13:36   Re: SurfServer Plugins!

Naja es gibt surfen mit killen oder auch ohne, wo man eine Map einfach beenden muss.
Whazza
Veteran Member
Old 06-02-2010 , 13:55   Re: SurfServer Plugins!

also ohne kills wäre besser
Unnecessary Member
Old 06-02-2010 , 15:08   Re: SurfServer Plugins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by master4life View Post
uSurf ist besser als Surf Olympics...
Alucard^
AMXX Moderator: Others
Old 06-02-2010 , 23:29   Re: SurfServer Plugins!

Hi,

Sry for talk in english but i don't know german languages...

(also my english is not perfect. I am argentine).

I started to surf for a long time (4 years ago)... you can see my videos on youtube. But appart of that, i administrated a lot of surf servers...

Is there 4 "good" plugins about surf...

1- Surf olympics:

This plugin isn't bad at all, but... have some problems, bugs, and is an old plugin ("old coding style"). Is specially for servers that have RESPAWN (that i hate at all ><, except for speedruns server).

2- uSurf:

I used a lot of time, is not bad plugin but... have somethings that are terribles, for example the timer... to start the timer you have to press an option of a menu :s, and the semiclip & godmode are bads... But, is a simple plugin that have checkpoint, checkpoint delay, respawn, some useless entities removed, and a good thing that is teamstack.

3- Surf Speedruns

Well, this plugin is specially for a speedrun server like the name say ><. I tested only one time, so i am not sure if the plugin is good or not, but have some things intersing (i read the code sometimes).

4- xSurfing

Didn't tested, but i read the code sometimes... have a timer, and a timer creater (for maps that dont have timers)... and i am not sure but i think the plugin dont have a top15... Oh i am not sure too, but i think this plugin is not published on this forum, don't remember from where is.

Thats are the plugins for surf that i know and are decents... but, are not REALLY GOODS, i dont know a plugin for surf that are PERFECT for a surf server, for that reason i started to making a surf plugin for my community (some weeks ago), the name of the plugin is NV Surf Managements and have %90 of things that others plugins have, but better, optimized, and with a lot of other things (like a better checkpoint system, a better respawn system)... have personal auto-respawn (per player), personal auto-gocheck (when you "die" you get teleported to the last checkpoint), timer with pro15 & nub15 (like KZ-ARG, but is not terminated yet, specially the top15 load part), teamstack optimized (not like uSurf that use a repetitive task), team commands (/spec /ct /t), surf bot spec, timer creater, varoius menus for respawn, checkpoints, etc..., entities remover, drop remover, fps checking for speedruns, weapons (to get all weapons without bullets), maps difficulty, fixed for maps like surf_hazard and surf_urban_final that get some crashes when have respawn, and a loooottt of more things...

This proyect is private, but maybe will sell it later (when is completed, now is in beta stage).

Contact me if you are interesting, but i am not selling the plugin now (maybe later, but i am not sure).

Public non-terminated projects:
All Admins Menu, HLTV parameters, Subnick,
Second Password (cool style), InfoZone,
Binary C4 plant/defuse, and more...

Private projects:
NoSpec (+menu), NV Surf Management,
PM Adanved System, KZ longjump2, and more...

Last edited by Alucard^; 06-02-2010 at 23:31.
Send a message via Skype™ to Alucard^