Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ZP] ZP Stats [ v1.1 beta released ]

Post New Thread Reply   

dels
Old 08-05-2009 , 05:40   Re: [ZP] ZP Stats
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
#2 Well, aren't those pretty clear? There's no needed text, but only clear values. "kills / deaths ( damage done / damage taken )"
i mean why don't it reside as simple hud message on your left-bottom side (maybe forgot to tell) so we could see the stat without even to type /zpstat... the /zpstat can be use for global stats
Quote:
#4 Plugin loads everytime you start server or change map. This plugin uses similiar file. I believe avalanche reads the file once, but puts all the information to memory and keeps updating it. Still I think that showing those messages is weird including the fact how much more memory and CPU usage it takes.
http://img200.**************/img200/4...statsstats.png
according that pic you already show the top/best position and i think it updated real-time (or not?), btw it's pretty clear btw so the hud just merely aesthetic (not be the main concern)
Old 08-05-2009 , 09:28   Re: [ZP] ZP Stats
Reply With Quote #12

Showing stats in hud message would be just stupid, I don't know if you get messed up with hud and motd. The stats are so big that it must be a motd. The image you linked is one player's current stats, nothing related to tops. Stats are updated in real time, but that isn't expensive at all. But that tops would be updated in real time, that's an other thing.
Send a message via MSN to SnoW
ifx
Old 08-07-2009 , 01:27   Re: [ZP] ZP Stats
Reply With Quote #13

please add mysql support.
it will be greatest plugin!
SnoW
Veteran Member
Old 08-10-2009 , 05:12   Re: [ZP] ZP Stats
Reply With Quote #14

Update at the supercentral section. The amxx file couldn't be downloaded due to the fact that SC's compiler's zombieplague include file was out dated. The plugin is now compatible with older include files as well, so now you are able to download the file with no problems or errors and don't need to compile it locally.
MmikiM
Old 08-10-2009 , 09:00   Re: [ZP] ZP Stats
Reply With Quote #15

Try to make a table for stats

*second picture*

Projects:
Zombie Elite - Technical: 100% Looking for models and sounds...
CS:Source Zombie -
Work in progress...
SnoW
Veteran Member
Old 08-10-2009 , 10:32   Re: [ZP] ZP Stats
Reply With Quote #16

I made there table already, but you would want to separate all the values? There's all values separated in every other top, but cause there were so many values I left it there like that. But thanks for the suggestion, I'll check if I'd make it like that or for four for example.

ALL
I'm doing the next version of the plugin and currently I've done:
* Fixed some little bugs, which I have to fix probably more in the tests. ( For example if players had too long names the motds got messed up a little bit, but those are fixed in this version )
* Multilingual ( I'll make a thread and request translations after I'm sure I've the full list of all the messages )
* Public stats ( Includes round stats: wins/loses for zombies, humans and all different rounds like swarm and infection )
* Separated the stats to memory ( This includes an opportunity to check the stats middle of the game and show for example messages when you get higher and lower in a top, somehow that isn't done yet )
--- So if you've any suggestions and want them to the next version, it'd be nice to hear them in couple of days. Thanks.

Last edited by SnoW; 08-10-2009 at 10:36.
Camii_12
Old 08-11-2009 , 06:59   Re: [ZP] ZP Stats
Reply With Quote #17

how i can use in zp 4.2?
SnoW
Veteran Member
Old 08-11-2009 , 11:13   Re: [ZP] ZP Stats
Reply With Quote #18

Actually I haven't kept on eye what have changed since that, but if it doesn't work it doesn't, if it does then you'r fine. I'm doing plugins only to the newest versions. Is there some reason you aren't using 4.3?
SnoW
Veteran Member
Old 08-12-2009 , 06:32   Re: [ZP] ZP Stats
Reply With Quote #19

So the v.1.1 is on it's way and there is going to be added multilingual feature. That's why I'm requesting now translations. You can give your own ones in thread:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=100068
Thanks.
Camii_12
Old 08-12-2009 , 15:58   Re: [ZP] ZP Stats
Reply With Quote #20

because is too dificulty edit the 4.3 plis plis make for 4.2 PLIS

srry for my bad english im from uruguay