The original Scavenge Remix
plugin was designed to only work for the scavenge game mode. After some time and effort, this branch has been re-purposed to give relevant coop/versus maps more unique spots for gascans.
- You can now determine the number of gas cans to spawn on the map. This is best paired with Chi_Nai's Map Based Configs
plugin, otherwise, 16 cans (or whatever you declare in the .cfg file) will spawn, and not all maps have nearly the same amount, which would cause certain maps to be either impossible to complete or have way too many scavenge gas cans to begin with.
- Commands have been changed in the scavenge branch, the list are as follows and will serve the same function as in the original version: "editgamecans, savegamecans, removegamecans, reloadgamecans, addgamecan, delgamecan"
Changes from the original branch:
- Is split into two branches, one for coop/versus, the other for scavenge.
- It's edit mode has been changed and fixed to disable the director entirely while it's active, and restart the map once done. (Scavenge exclusive: The game timer will change to max when edit mode is active and will reset along with the round when you're finished. The round will transition as if it was instantly completed. Be sure to save your changes first!)
- COOP/Versus only: Gas Cans will NOT spawn until the finale has started and will stop glowing when the rescue sequence starts.
- The coop/versus plugin's file path is now "/cfg/coopversus/<mapname>.txt"
- The scavenge branch will have its original file path.
For more information about how Scavenge Remix and its edit mode works, please refer to the original plugin's page linked above.
- 1.0: Initial Release
- 1.1: Fixed any and all maps that has different timing for spawning gascans.
- 1.2: Fixed an issue where maps that aren't included in the designated file path would still attempt to scramble gascans, making certain finales impossible to finish. Any existing Scavenge Gas Cans (those on certain maps that haven't been removed) will stop glowing after 5 seconds of the map starting (until the finale starts).
- 1.3 (Coop/Versus) You can now determine the amount of gas cans to spawn on finale.
- 1.3 (Scavenge) Initial release. You can now determine the number of gas cans to spawn.
- 1.4 (Coop/Versus) Fixed an issue where "!addcan" would not spawn a gascan.