Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[replaced by seDirector] SRCDS Admin

Post New Thread Reply   

br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-11-2013 , 22:29   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #211

Thanks for the video. I see the bug and will fix that next release. The other tabs in Properties are disabled because they're not completely ready yet. I'll put some text explaining that on the next release.

Are you using the same server folder "tf" for multiple tf2 servers? Technically you're supposed to use separate folders to avoid crashes.

Thanks!

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)

Last edited by br5dy; 03-11-2013 at 22:29.
EnlOOow
BANNED
Old 03-11-2013 , 23:10   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #212

I'd be using it and donating to your project without a doubt!

Last edited by EnlOOow; 03-11-2013 at 23:10.
Cramik
Old 03-12-2013 , 16:43   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
Thanks for the video. I see the bug and will fix that next release. The other tabs in Properties are disabled because they're not completely ready yet. I'll put some text explaining that on the next release.

Are you using the same server folder "tf" for multiple tf2 servers? Technically you're supposed to use separate folders to avoid crashes.

Thanks!
I know but I dont want to take up more space and I haven't seen it crash yet

Last edited by Cramik; 03-12-2013 at 16:44. Reason: Spelling
Send a message via Skype™ to Cramik
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-19-2013 , 01:20   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #214

Alpha version 0.2 is now available! Several of the bugs mentioned here have been fixed.

If you haven't already, sign up with the mailing list to receive download link just minutes after a new version is available!

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-19-2013 , 04:18   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
Alpha version 0.2 is now available! Several of the bugs mentioned here have been fixed.

If you haven't already, sign up with the mailing list to receive download link just minutes after a new version is available!
Cheers, Enjoying it thus far,
- Jack
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-15-2013 , 06:11   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #216

SRCDS Admin is now seDirector. Head over to the new thread!

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213461

DSASDFGH
Old 09-22-2013 , 04:55   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #217

HLDS is not working ?
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-22-2013 , 11:58   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSASDFGH View Post
HLDS is not working ?
Hi, seDirector is the program that replaced SRCDS Admin. Neither programs support HLDS, though, only Source-based games are supported (srcds.exe).

Thanks!