Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO][Surf] Redie #UPDATE 2.4 04/10/15 (FIXED 2.3)

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
Pyro_
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Fun Stuff
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    This is a modification of MeoW's Redie to allow better functionality in CS:GO
    Old 10-03-2016 , 23:19   Re: [CS:GO][Surf] Redie #UPDATE 2.4 04/10/15 (FIXED 2.3)
    Reply With Quote #1

Apologies for lack of development, other commitments such as university and work have limited by spare time. I have released 2.5b, which is the version I was working on; but it is still only a beta version, there are most likely bugs.

Responses to queries:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SOBgaming View Post
    Could you add support for flags?
    I could, but you'd need to give me a good reason.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by '-_-'<3zok<3'-_-' View Post
    Will it be plausible to stop ghosts from interacting with objects from other plugins in the next update?
    Objects from other plugins? It would depend on the objects. If there was a consistent type of object in CS:GO that ghosts shouldn't be allowed to interact with, then sure. But if they are more complicated that it entirely up to the other plugin.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Deadhuntz View Post
    is it possible to make a convar for auto !redie after death?
    There is sm_redie_dm, but that requires the user to do !redie while alive. If you are wanting a convar that sets whether everybody automatically comes back as a ghost, then it is entirely possible; but I won't add it because it doesn't seem like a feature that would be useful to many servers (which would make the plugin more bloated and harder to maintain).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by barsminsk View Post
    Update please. Сompatibility with this one https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=252392 will be great
    Dont work with statistics from KZ when dead
    "Don't work with statistics from KZ when dead", whether you mean "KZ doesn't record statistics when you are dead" or "KZ shouldn't record statistics when you are dead", both are up to KZ to fix.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by chalr View Post
    Guys im gonna try to tell you something but my english is not enough for that sorry but try to understand

i installed this plugin but if someone stand front of anyone he don't get damage can you fix this ?
    and can't touch the buttons they can block it
    "he don't get damage", if this occurs with every weapon then that seems odd as this was fixed a while ago. Knives however, are a different story. Due to how knife stabs are done it is harder to block them (and it is on the original post as a known bug).
    "can't touch the buttons they can block it", I haven't heard of that happening; my guess without doing any research would be that it is heavily related to the knife stab problem.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by EMINEM_FB View Post
    Plugin version: 2.4
    Added translations: en, cze
    Thanks for adding translations, I will add it to the plugin when I get a chance.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kamizun View Post
    If you are using a plugin that provides "pets" to the players if they use redie they will be given the pet.
    Im my case the pet animation freezes.
    Is there any way to remove the pets when they use !redie ?
    Interesting problem. The best way I can think of (without any research) would be to hook entity creations, and if an entity is made that is the child of a ghost, destroy it. I will implement this when I get the time.
    4LiveTV
    Old 04-21-2017 , 11:03   Re: [CS:GO][Surf] Redie #UPDATE 2.4 04/10/15 (FIXED 2.3)
    Reply With Quote #2

Can you do anything with stopping knife damage Pyro? It's very important for me.
    Thanks