#3 "Supercharged Bonk Girl [Hidden Boss] (A.K.A Full Character Version)
This specific version of Bonk Girl is a watered-down version of her "Public Boss vs Boss" version. (Listed below) This story for this version of Bonk Girl is that it's almost identical to the new fandom page/character biography that I recently made for her. In other words, this is a separate form of Bonk Girl that is canon to her role/lore in the "Freak Universe."
This boss is designed to be "hidden" boss (Nec Gaming has these for example) and is a lot stronger and has more abilites vs her "X5/Public" version. (Or the version that should work with most FF2 servers)
(You can read the fandom page here: https://tf2-freakshow-concept.fandom...2Bonk_Girl%22)
(Read this if you want a better understanding of this specific FF2 version of Bonk Girl)
Showcase Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v498Y7jB4J8
Stats for "Supercharged Bonk Girl:"
- Class: Scout
- 1 life and a high HP value. (The high "durability/HP is also part of Bonk Girl's character)
-Red team is also given one free respawn to balance out the large number of abilities. Speaking of which:
1) Equip Atomizer: Re-equip Bonk Girl's main weapon.
2) Environmental Scan: Outline enemies and buildings.
3) Super Agility: During this ability, Bonk Girl is under the 'Bonk Atomic Punch" effect while also having increased speed and jump height for 8 seconds.
* Important notice: The weapon you swap to during this ability is actually not the Bonk Atomic Punch Bottle, but rather Heavy's fists melee. (Apparently you can just do that.) The fist has a 99 percent damage penalty which is 100 percent intentional. It is highly recommended that you swap back to the Atomizer once the Bonk Atomic Punch effect expires.
4) Electric Shock: Gain one chain lightning ability that is activated the moment primary fire is used (or Mouse 1)
* Red team has a 3 addcond ability that allows them to survive with 1 HP. This is useful to keep the chain lighting from one-shoting players. (as long as the boss does not go over the three second addcond time)
(Lore: This can be considered as either Bonk Girl charging up her Atomizer or Sandman with the Static Electricity around her body causing a fast but "non-lethal" lightning attack, or an enemy player getting struck by Bonk Girl's static electricity due to getting too close to her.)
5) Electric Reflect: Gain the "Reflect" powerup for 5 seconds.
(The lore for this ability is that the static electricity seen around Bonk Girl's model is actively reflecting all physical damage, like that of bullets, back at the attacker)
6) Energy Shield: Bonk Girl takes 50% less damage from all sources for 10 seconds.
(Lore: Bonk Girl's high-tech Flapjack, you know, one of her cosmetics, has the ability to bring up a protective barrier or shield that protects her from damage.)
7) Electric Protection: 75 percent change of blocking all damage. The "Miss" icon will appear when this happens.
(Lore: This is what happens when the static electricity seen around Bonk Girl's model charges up to the point to where it is able to absorb most if not all damage done to Bonk Girl for a limited time)
Z Regeneration: Regain HP for 15 seconds.
(Lore: This is the natural healing factor that Bonk Girl receives via her "Z Power"
Superhero Dash (A.K.A Saxton Lunge) - Bonk Girl dashes forward towards her enemies at high speed. This does 54 damage and has strong knockback.
* This ability will eventually have a proper animation to it.
* Dynamic Parkour: Use your special key or middle mouse button to climb and jump off walls.
* Rage: On rage, Bonk Girl is Ubercharged for 12 seconds. She also temporary swaps to a Sandman that does 169 damage with instantly recharging baseballs. Bonk Girl's sandman has a 99% swing speed penalty and any damage done with the Sandman knocks enemies backwards. ("Damage Causes Airblast" weapon attribute)
* "Equipment Scanner" (A.K.A "Spider Scene") Occasionally, the sensors on Bonk Girl's Bonk Mask may detect both Spy and Engineer equipment and outlines spies whenever they use their cloak ability as well as outlining Engineer's Sentry Guns whenever they are built. (In other words, this is the "Spider sense ability utilizing the "special_spiderman" subplugin) This is basically just another attention to detail thing regarding Bonk Girl's full character.
"Superhuman Like" strength: As we can see from some of her abilities, Bonk Girl has the power to launch enemies across the map by either damaging them with her Sandman, or by dashing into them.
"Glitched X5" Status: Bonk Girl's Atomizer's base damage changes depending on her HP.
* Fun Fact: ANY version of Bonk Girl that does not use her original VSH2 programming will always have this gimmick.
1) "default abilities" (this should be in ff2 servers by default but let me know if this is missing)
can be found here)
4) "ff2_tfcond" and "ff2_tfcond a-e"(notice, the other plugins and duplicated and renamed. You may need to do this in order to get all of them to work properly )
11) "special_reanimation" (Including in dropbox link, credits to Spookmaster A.K.A Lord Homicide and Nolo001for the code)
can also be found here under and located in "supreme_spookmaster_bones" boss)
12) "ff2_servercommandrage" (this is vital for Bonk Girl's "Electric Protection Rage so players known when it's active
13) ffbat_publicpack (For Special Intro Overlay)
can be found here, will need to download the spiderman boss files)
Notice: This boss may be subject to changes in the future. (Hence the "version 1" in the title.