Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

How to copy playerstats to another game?

Post New Thread Reply   

mariozankl
Old 08-29-2015 , 11:42   How to copy playerstats to another game?
Reply With Quote #1

I have a few CS:GO public server. All player stats from this servers flow together into one rank database called "csgo". Now i want to split this into two kinds of ranklists, surf and aim. I created a new game with the "Duplicate Game settings" option with the name "surf". Now i have the "csgo" database with all stats of the players and the empty "surf" database. Is it possible to copy all player stats into the "surf" database and move the server to it so that no player loses his rank? It's hard to explain but I hope you understand what I mean. Thank you.
olicool11
Old 08-29-2015 , 13:10   Re: How to copy playerstats to another game?
Reply With Quote #2

I'm not certain I fully understand what it is your wanting but if I am correct you want the stats from the first database copied to the second? you could just import the original database to the surf database which would just give you an exact copy.

To do that you would run "mysqldump -u [username] -p csgo > csgobackup.sql"
then you would run "mysql -u [username] -p surf < csgobackup.sql

hope that's what you wanted to know?
mariozankl
Old 08-29-2015 , 15:54   Re: How to copy playerstats to another game?
Reply With Quote #3

The Problem is that hlstatsx does not save everything into one mysql database per game. There are 56 Databases and css and csgo stats are mixed inside it. There is only a textbox in some databases in every line which says if the score is for css or csgo. Is there no backup & restore or copy function in hlstatsx itselfe?

Last edited by mariozankl; 08-29-2015 at 16:04.
mariozankl
Old 09-05-2015 , 13:43   Re: How to copy playerstats to another game?
Reply With Quote #4

No Idea?
sil_El_mot
Old 09-09-2015 , 13:52   Re: How to copy playerstats to another game?
Reply With Quote #5

hey there.. its not possible that easy. you cannot move the databases, because the difference of the server is in a lot of tables , you have to change in order to move them to the new serverrankings. there are for example the table "hlstats_Players" with the row "game", players_History with row "game", Events_Frags with "server_Id"... and so on... it is quiet a bunch of work to change this all. You have to go deep in your mysql-tables and change it by hand