Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[paid] Project – L4D2 Automated Survival Leaderboard Tracker

Post New Thread Reply   

dustinandband
Old 09-12-2017 , 03:57   [paid] Project – L4D2 Automated Survival Leaderboard Tracker
Reply With Quote #1

Requires some experience with databases.
Offer: $200 - $250

Basics
-----------------------------------------------
Hi all,
I’m wondering what the possibility is of a plugin being developed that can track leaderboard survival times across all servers that have it installed, and have the leaderboard times uploaded to a central database?
I have a friend who can work on linking the database to a website, so you’d just need to work with the database portion of the plugin. What we’re after is a plugin that tracks top 50 times for each map in the following format, along with logging additional info:

MAP
CHAPTER
1) Survival time – Team (linked to each player’s steam profile). Date it was achieved.
2) Survival time – Team (linked to each player’s steam profile). Date it was achieved.
3) Survival time – Team (linked to each player’s steam profile). Date it was achieved.
4) Survival time – Team (linked to each player’s steam profile). Date it was achieved.
Etc…. for 50 lines per chapter.

Example leaderboard list format:
https://i.imgur.com/ibKF26H.png
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sur...2931348850978/

Additional info logged
The plugin would also need to log any use of admin flagged commands (whether they’re done via the console or in-game admin menu) – noting the player and command used.
We’re looking to configure this plugin so that it only tracks leaderboard times done when a certain config is active ( https://i.imgur.com/Kq4kkH9.jpg ), to encourage more of the community to play that specific config. The config’s not publicly released yet so don’t worry about this part – we can have someone else code this addition of the plugin. Just wanted to give a heads up to why we’re going to the trouble of putting this plugin together.

In-game features
Two things:
1) a top 10 HUD menu style leaderboard list for the current map when you type in !top10;
2) An in-game chat display every time you beat a top 50 leaderboard time (similar to this https://i.imgur.com/SxzwuNY.jpg ).

Bonus
Including extra info would be a huge bonus, such as additional statistics about the round. Not a necessity – but it would be interesting to see things like weapons used during the rounds – how many kits / pills / adrenaline / etc. was used. Depending on how detailed the additional info is, the going rate for this project would probably go for $250.

This is a large project and should take at least 1 – 4 weeks to complete. Might be one or two additional things not yet thought of – mostly to do with making sure survival rounds are legit and cheated games (nocliping, spawning weapons, etc.) are discarded. Though honestly I’m thinking that since we are logging admin-flagged commands already, this isn’t something we’d have to worry about.

Payment
$80 once the base framework is complete – then the additional money upon full completion of the plugin.
Base framework = “basics” and “additional info logged” sections complete. Will test the plugin as well to make sure it’s working as intended.

Will pm contact into to whoever responds to this thread. Thanks
dustinandband
Old 09-13-2017 , 13:43   Re: [paid] Project – L4D2 Automated Survival Leaderboard Tracker
Reply With Quote #2

Hired someone for the job. Thanks