Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows

Post New Thread Reply   

8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-25-2017 , 00:03   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #631

you can download from https://ashersoftware.com/

btw i'm using 3.5 free (not paid) and i'm not getting the checkbox like the picture attached, any ideas?

---------------- edit ----------------------
nvm it maybe because i used larger fonts so the checkbox did not show
also incase any1 is interested you can still upgrade account (just upgraded to lite)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Views:	394
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	161683  

Last edited by 8guawong; 04-16-2017 at 10:13.
FeelsGoodMan
Old 04-28-2017 , 06:44   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #632

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Ashersoftware? I paid $15 for the lite version, but their support page is down (http://support.ashersoftware.com/).

The OP of this thread hasn't been online since 2016.....

PM me or add me on STEAM for assistance with web development (MyBB, wordpress, PhPBB etc.)
FeelsGoodMan
Old 05-05-2017 , 08:02   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #633

Don't buy this with paypal. I have waited well over 1 week, and i haven't gotten anything or made contact at all.

http://deets.feedreader.com/ashersoftware.com

All info can be found here but admin phone is down, support page is down, contact form doesn't help at all, Brady hasn't been online on alliedmodders for over 1 year.

It's a fucking scam to advertise paypal as a payment option.

PM me or add me on STEAM for assistance with web development (MyBB, wordpress, PhPBB etc.)
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-31-2017 , 13:36   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #634

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelsGoodMan View Post
Don't buy this with paypal. I have waited well over 1 week, and i haven't gotten anything or made contact at all.

http://deets.feedreader.com/ashersoftware.com

All info can be found here but admin phone is down, support page is down, contact form doesn't help at all, Brady hasn't been online on alliedmodders for over 1 year.

It's a fucking scam to advertise paypal as a payment option.
anymore update ?
FeelsGoodMan
Old 06-07-2017 , 00:33   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #635

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
anymore update ?
Nope, nothing.

ThatKidWhoGames
Veteran Member
Old 06-12-2017 , 10:48   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #636

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelsGoodMan View Post
Nope, nothing.
Have you ever considered moving over to Linux for your servers? I understand why most wouldn't and I used to use this service when I had my servers hosted on Windows but Linux is so much better and most of the server managers are free.

Last edited by ThatKidWhoGames; 06-12-2017 at 10:50.
iGANGNAM
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-13-2017 , 10:45   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #637

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKidWhoGames View Post
Have you ever considered moving over to Linux for your servers? I understand why most wouldn't and I used to use this service when I had my servers hosted on Windows but Linux is so much better and most of the server managers are free.
Well perhaps people who doesn't use Linux doesn't know how to use it and doesn't want to learn?
Or maybe they like ui stuff
ThatKidWhoGames
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2017 , 06:21   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #638

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGANGNAM View Post
Well perhaps people who doesn't use Linux doesn't know how to use it and doesn't want to learn?
Or maybe they like ui stuff
Ya, I get that.
Hefal
Old 08-02-2017 , 22:22   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #639

general question about this software. been running it for over a year yet most of the time a new update comes out and sedirector tries to update all the servers. only some of them appear to actually update w/o any issues.

im running about ten servers and usually more than half fails to update. if i just hit "ok" on the error messages and then launch the servers again the update usually goes through. any way to better this function?

thankful for answers
dica266
Old 08-20-2017 , 16:14   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #640

Any alternative to this ?

//Besides SRCDS server manager

Last edited by dica266; 08-20-2017 at 16:20.