Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)

Post New Thread Reply   

nikita1811
Old 08-18-2017 , 15:32   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1051

update plz shavit.games.txt offsets, csgo.

Last edited by nikita1811; 08-18-2017 at 15:32.
michaelrw
Old 08-19-2017 , 04:35   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1052

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
No configuration for the current -chat plugin. Just !cchelp.
ok great, thanks

Quote:
Chat doesn't apply according to ranks yet, until ranks are finished.
when ranks is done, are you going to configure it so that players can have rank tag AND a custom tag?
example:
  • [<custom>][<rank>]<steam_name>: "chat message"
  • [Admin][Godlike]Shavit: "chat message"

I know there are limits to the total length to avoid getting chat text and/or title/tag/name truncated, as 404 showed here. I've been searching for a way to accomplish this for a while but have not been able to. It would be great if it is possible. Maybe I can grease the wheels a little bit, so to speak, wink wink
michaelrw
Old 08-19-2017 , 06:49   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1053

EDIT: So, finally got it compiled and installed... i love it! now its time to see how many other plugins i want to use will play nicely.

simple feature request: add an if statement to compare the calculated dynamic map time to the set mp_roundtime/timelimit, and select the longer of the two. If dynamic time > mp_roundtime, use dynamic time. else, use roundtime setting in server/gamemode cfg. So, its nice to extend the roundtime for long maps like arcane, but the rest of maps can use the standard roundtime. Maybe can set a upper and lower threshold, and if dynamic maptime is above or below the server/gamemode setting by x%, then use dynamic, else make no change.

Last edited by michaelrw; 08-19-2017 at 08:34. Reason: more stufff
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-19-2017 , 10:52   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1054

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
EDIT: So, finally got it compiled and installed... i love it! now its time to see how many other plugins i want to use will play nicely.

simple feature request: add an if statement to compare the calculated dynamic map time to the set mp_roundtime/timelimit, and select the longer of the two. If dynamic time > mp_roundtime, use dynamic time. else, use roundtime setting in server/gamemode cfg. So, its nice to extend the roundtime for long maps like arcane, but the rest of maps can use the standard roundtime. Maybe can set a upper and lower threshold, and if dynamic maptime is above or below the server/gamemode setting by x%, then use dynamic, else make no change.
That's a nice idea! I'll get around to implementing it soon.
Old 08-19-2017 , 19:23   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1055

Quote:
That's a nice idea! I'll get around to implementing it soon.
I dont quite understand easybhop.

also, is there a way to limit prespeed to 320 and also have jumping enabled in the start zone? essentially allow jumping/bhop in start zone but prevent any velocity over 320.
i see now that it is limiting to 320 per shavit_misc_prespeedlimit. The 'speed' that shows in the center hud is inaccurate, but when i check velocity in cl_showpos, it confirms that players are limited to 320. I wonder why the 'speed' is showing different

finally, is there a way to add checkpoint zones for between the different map stages?

I found this and this, but im not sure what all that means. There's also shavit_misc_checkpoints that appears to allow users to make checkpoints?
after looking a little closer at the cksurf zones, there are 'checkpoint' and 'stage' zones that can be created. The 'stage' zones will show on the timer hud like "stage 2/3", and the 'checkpoint' zones don't. Other than that I don't know the difference.
After actually using the checkpoints/stages on cksurf plugin, i see that it keeps track of time when player enters zone/stage. it also allows you to use a command to teleport to the last checkpoint. However, this will put the player into practice mode.

i want to zone the map with checkpoints and/or stages that can be used to prevent people from losing progress on maps that spawn you backwards. i.e. youve got a speed of 1200 and you miss your block, and then you spawn facing the same direction you were in and accidentally end up going back to the previous section. I want it where, once you get to a checkpoint, you're unable to accidentally go backwards. also 'teleporting' to last checkpoint shouldnt stop the timer because it doesnt advance you any. Also having the 'stage 1/4' on the hud is neat.
Maybe this is something that will require a third-party plugin. Im going to go test the checkpoint function on the shavit timer now, but i dont think it will be what im looking for since you dont actually define the checkpoints on the map via zones

Last edited by michaelrw; 08-19-2017 at 21:52.
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-19-2017 , 20:36   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1056

Quote:
I dont quite understand easybhop. also, is there a way to limit prespeed to 320 and also have jumping enabled in the start zone? essentially allow jumping/bhop in start zone but prevent any velocity over 320.
finally, is there a way to add checkpoint zones for between the different map stages?

I found this and this, but im not sure what all that means. There's also shavit_misc_checkpoints that appears to allow users to make checkpoints? i want to zone the map with checkpoints/stages that can be used to prevent people from losing progress on maps that spawn you backwards
Easybhop should be 1 for most auto servers. You'll know when to toggle it off if you ever need it. It's usually needed for CS:S and mostly doesn't matter for CS:GO.
shavit_misc_prespeed 1 and shavit_misc_prespeedlimit 320 can help you.

Stages aren't a thing in my timer (and I honestly don't think they're needed). !cp is to segment maps and practice certain routes.
Old 08-20-2017 , 16:57   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1057

Quote:
Easybhop should be 1 for most auto servers. You'll know when to toggle it off if you ever need it. It's usually needed for CS:S and mostly doesn't matter for CS:GO.
shavit_misc_prespeed 1 and shavit_misc_prespeedlimit 320 can help you.

Stages aren't a thing in my timer (and I honestly don't think they're needed). !cp is to segment maps and practice certain routes.
thanks. can you explain why speed on timer hud while in start zone shows 400+ but velocity from cl_showpos shows firm 320?
michaelrw
Old 08-20-2017 , 20:14   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1058

also:
- is there a way to display just the bottom part of the zone instead of the full cube?
- how many replay bots are there supposed to be? I have 2
- having an issue with ranking where times are being set properly and map time rank (seen on hud, in parentheses) appears to be working, but when you look at overall rank, it's saying "rank x/0"
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-21-2017 , 02:59   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1059

Quote:
thanks. can you explain why speed on timer hud while in start zone shows 400+ but velocity from cl_showpos shows firm 320?
!hud >> second page >> use 2d velocity.

Quote:
also:
- is there a way to display just the bottom part of the zone instead of the full cube?
- how many replay bots are there supposed to be? I have 2
- having an issue with ranking where times are being set properly and map time rank (seen on hud, in parentheses) appears to be working, but when you look at overall rank, it's saying "rank x/0"
- Yes, shavit_zones_flat 1 in cfg/sourcemod/plugin.shavit-zones.cfg.
- 1, if you're running the latest version of bhoptimer with default replay bot settings.
- Should be fixed in the rankings branch on GitHub.
Old 08-21-2017 , 11:20   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1060

Quote:
!hud >> second page >> use 2d velocity.

- Yes, shavit_zones_flat 1 in cfg/sourcemod/plugin.shavit-zones.cfg.
- 1, if you're running the latest version of bhoptimer with default replay bot settings.
- Should be fixed in the rankings branch on GitHub.
Ok, not sure why I have two bots. 1 follows the other.. so when you watch the replay, the second bot is clipping through the model of the first bot and is almost perfectly lined up with it, but is slightly behind. I can take a SS later when i get home from work.

About rankings, that is the code I've been using. I will do a clean install tonight when i get home to confirm no problems on my end, but Ive been using the rankings branch since you last told me about it a few days ago.

EDIT: I see there are some new commits in the bhoptimer-master; should i be using master and then overwrite with shavit-rankings.sp ?? or is it best to always just pick one branch or the other?

Last edited by michaelrw; 08-21-2017 at 11:29.